• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Batman v Superman tracking for big opening weekend; tickets on sale 2/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Critical acclaim might be a long shot at this point, but I'm almost certain BvS will be a huge financial success.

If the first appearance of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman together on the Silver Screen can't rake in a cool billion... I don't even want to think about it.
Based on hearsay and early buzz the movie seems to be at least above average and if true combined with what you said this movie will be huge. Gonna be one of those "have you seen (insert title) yet" movies I think.

Lokimaru

...you don't really think peoples' issue with Man of Steel was how Krypton and the Fortress of Solitude looked like, do you?

Also not sure what Crisis has to do with this.

Well between the Crises and The Dark Knight Returns Superman lost his Mojo and became a boring Yuppie that people started hating on, instead of the awesome FUN character he use to be.

Not

Banned
yup. Why else would every single person in America have these:
bj7wKzv.jpg

I had the Robin one. You just took me all the way back to 1997

If I do see this it will be for Affleck and Irons, Dude killed it in Margin Call. Cavil is meh/ okay.

Galdot will be the favorite though, coming out.

Man of Steel has nothing on Nolan's films in terms of dissection and nitpicking. Not even on GAF

The only that used to be picked apart is is TKDR, and even die hard Nolan fans acknowledge its the weakest of the trilogy so there's not much to argue about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom