• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retailers are heading to Nintendo Europe in Germany for undisclosed reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiller

Week's almost over, how's everyone feeling
image.php

TunaLover

I really think Nintendo have a winner with NX, I don't buy that the marketing deparment wouldn't come with a clear message yet, if Emily is right and NX development is ahead its schedule then it's unlikely, the main reason for Nintendo holding silence must be they want a timing advantage with the competence.

Toxi

Banned
I really think Nintendo have a winner with NX, I don't buy that the marketing deparment wouldn't come with a clear message yet, if Emily is right and NX development is ahead its schedule then it's unlikely, the main reason for Nintendo holding silence must be they want a timing advantage with the competence.
Uh, sure, that must be it.

Rösti;217599929 said:
I suppose you could call and ask about this meeting, but I wouldn't expect more than a "kein kommentar" though. I'm not that fluent in German (in speaking at least), but if anyone is interested here are the numbers:

Phone: +49 (0)69 667747-0
Fax: +49 (0)69 667747-301

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nintendo-of-europe-gmbh

I will send a fax, just to make sure, ok? Let me just jump into my DeLorean and we will have the info any.........

By the way, I am german and I could easily call them, but what exactly would you ask?

oti

Banned
Rösti;217599929 said:
I suppose you could call and ask about this meeting, but I wouldn't expect more than a "kein kommentar" though. I'm not that fluent in German (in speaking at least), but if anyone is interested here are the numbers:

Phone: +49 (0)69 667747-0
Fax: +49 (0)69 667747-301

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/company/nintendo-of-europe-gmbh

Hillary: So tell me, Brian.
Bryce: My name is Bryce.
Hillary: Oh I don't care what your name is, you're an intern whos only task is to find out what the heck this neo caffeine internet web page is.
Bryce: It's NeoGAF.
Hillary: I don't care. So tell me, Brian, what is this internet web page all about that keeps linking my campaign? We need the Intel.
Bryce: Well... it's complicated.

Retrobox

It's clearly something that we can't really predict. How many people saw Miyamoto coming at the Apple conference? It'll all make sense once they actually reveal the NX.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I will send a fax, just to make sure, ok? Let me just jump into my DeLorean and we will have the info any.........

By the way, I am german and I could easily call them, but what exactly would you ask?
Ask to be directed to the sales department and ask kindly if there is a greater retailer meeting happening this week. Official confirmation would be nice, I don't think asking for more than that would be too worthwhile.

marmoka

Banned
Nintendo headquarters must be having real fun reading all Gaf threads about NX, while they make cocktails with our tears.

Those guys really enjoy watching people suffering so many months.

Mega

Banned
Let me guess

"Who gonna buy NX?"

"DF: NX vs PS4P vs XB1S"

"Nintendoom For Setting NX at That Price"

"Is That Really All NX Can Do?" (Locked)

"Forbes Contributor: NX is Nintendo's Farewell Ticket To The Industry" (Locked)

Which NX games are you anticipating at launch?

What GameCube/Wii/Wii U remasters would you like to see on NX?

Why 720p is enough

Why 720p is not enough

I was disappointed with the NX reveal

Was this Nintendo's best reveal ever?

Did Nintendo price the NX too low?

Obligatory mainline Pokemon on NX thread

Now that we know the official name, was this a fantastic/catastrophic name pick by Nintendo?

Who's still looking forward to a standalone console SKU?

NX is the next fad/breakthrough/Gameboy/phenomenon/Virtual Boy

NX feels like Wii all over again (positive thread)

NX feels like Wii all over again (negative thread)

Are cartridges a mistake?

Why cartridges make sense in 2017

I wasn't really hyped for NX before but now I am

For those not convinced: what does Nintendo need to do to sell you on NX?

Who here with a PS4/XB1/PC/C64 plans on buying NX?

How powerful IS the NX?

NX specs speculation thread

Nintendo is back on track for the first time since ______

What Nintendo needs to do to get back on track and avoid a repeat of Wii U

I'm not confident Nintendo knows what they're doing

I mean, the main reason they haven't yet revealed is because they gain nothing by revealing it before they are ready, or before their marketing plan dictates. It's that simple. There's very little to lose by waiting until they feel perfectly ready, unless of course that gets their reveal->launch window under 3 or so months. 4 might be cutting it close too, due to the amount of software they presumably need to market and explain.

Either way, they said fall, and the fact that it's not even fall yet makes a lot of people in here complaining and questioning kinda ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom