• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rime [PS4] If ICO and Wind Waker had a baby

this proves that a zelda game in this style:
zelda-players-guide-0-dsf.jpg

CAN be done!

Amikami

Banned
Gaaaaaah! The more I watch the trailer, the more of this I want. I don't care if it does feel a little too "ico-ish", we need more games with this sort of creative atmosphere. Game is just beautiful. I'll definitely have my eye on this title.

HORRORSHØW

Lovely game. As others have mentioned, it definitely has that Ico quality. Does anyone know anything of the developers? How have their past games been received?

Pretty sure they've only made Deadlight. I think it's fair to be somewhat cautious and warn people to not get too hyped for this based on their last game. If their first game wasn't a gem and their second seems to be following the same path as the first (impressive reveal trailer, etc), it's not unwarranted to be cautious.

Maybe it can be like thatgamecompany with the jump between Flow and Flower :D

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Another great indie title. I don't see why anyone discredits the PS4's lineup when it's full of stuff like this. So many good games.

Shion

Amazing.

This is my most anticipated next-gen game.

Btw, SCE is the best publisher in the industry right now, hands down.

I agree with the sentiments among most people in here. The only game that interested me on the whole presentation. Most of the indies we had seen already and were just generic.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
When it first appeared I, like everyone else, had an instant Ico vibe, and whatever it was that appeared at the end felt like we had moved into SotC. Looks fantastic, really looking forward to playing it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The trailer gave me Journey, ICO and Wind Waker vibes which means I must have this game as soon as possible.

Yes, especially in a market where the old dinosaurs (Square Enix, Capcom etc) continue to disappoint in many aspects. Indies are definitely the way forward.

Definitely, and it's very exciting. Digital distribution really helps break down the old foundations. With Sony, and potentially others, being very keen on making it as easy as possible it really brings change.

subrock

This is what I want next gen to be like. Using the power to tell stories and create worlds with atmosphere. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

Top Bottom