• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I hope they never do full league reset again. So frustrating.

Yesterday my budy and I played the season 2 grand champion.

Today we played a guy who was in the second highest league...whose random partner was prospect 1 and actually the better player.

Any 1 of those oponents from those two games could have schooled us 1v2.

For reference, last season we were happy if we could stay in challenger 3.

Fuuuuu...
Dude, I'm only a prospect elite in team 3's, and we faced a season 2 grand champion, and someone else who was all star. The highest rank in our 3 was something in challenger. Made no sense at all and we rightfully got bodied. I felt competitive versus them but the folks I was with just couldn't play at that speed.

bjaelke

rEqa67g.png

E-sports drama

More info, pls.

FlipSid3_Tactics 4 hours ago
Hey guys, we wanted to apologize for the things that have been said and the confusion it has caused in the last few hours. This was a lack of communication by all parties and we owe it to you all and M1k3rules to get everything clearly communicated and organized before jumping to social media. Changes have not been made yet and our executives will be getting together with the team to discuss the recent events. Once we get a full understanding of the situation we will be sure to update you as soon as possible.
Sincerely, Finch (Director of Personnel at F3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom