• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

Torn on my Endo. White Mg-88 or Standard Decal?

Standard
db3kKw4.png

MG-88
In Motion

Unicorn

I wonder how many people are raking in with smurf accounts. I kind of am tempted to try and game this shit to get rich in dem keys and items.

Dipship31

so how do drops work for this? I synced my twitch and steam accounts so if you get drops does it just alert you when you boot up RL?

Dipship31

I remember the championship from last July and I don't think that got any higher than 75k during the final match between IBP and Flipside

I remember the championship from last July and I don't think that got any higher than 75k during the final match between IBP and Flipside

Yeah. CSGO never made it past like 40k till the crates dropped and look where it is now. When the viewers are that high it makes other twich viewers take notice and maybe buy the game if they are interested. Such a good move from them.

ErichWK

Yeah. CSGO never made it past like 40k till the crates dropped and look where it is now. When the viewers are that high it makes other twich viewers take notice and maybe buy the game if they are interested. Such a good move from them.

Oh Wow I never knew that. This is crazy.

I have like a million crates. I want Endo and a BM skin to throw on my Octane. What do I gotta do to make this happen?

On PS4.

Go to Reddit and sell them all for keys. Then go buy an endo for a key and whatever BM you can afford with what you have left.

You can check the values at rocketprices.

I think I've set everything up for these RLCS rewards properly, but I haven't received a drop yet. Anybody else besides CountAntonius gotten one yet?

I think I've set everything up for these RLCS rewards properly, but I haven't received a drop yet. Anybody else besides CountAntonius gotten one yet?

If it's anything like CSGO they aren't exactly common. I'd watch CSGO for an entire weekend and get nothing multiple times. Hopefully these are not that bad.

If it's anything like CSGO they aren't exactly common. I'd watch CSGO for an entire weekend and get nothing multiple times. Hopefully these are not that bad.

Thank you. Because you already received one, I assumed they may be somewhat common, but maybe you're just lucky ;) I've been watching since it started, though I've had it in a background tab for a bit a few times.

Thank you. Because you already received one, I assumed they may be somewhat common, but maybe you're just lucky ;) I've been watching since it started, though I've had it in a background tab for a bit a few times.

We'll see. First CSGO one I got a drop too then I didn't for like the next 4 events lol.

I just randomly tuned into the stream, and see the upupdowndown team with Xavier Woods playing Kronovi's team. Last time I checked into the competitive scene, Kronovi & friends were the best of the best and I had NO IDEA Xavier Woods played this game at that level.

Grinchy

Banned
No stream drops. All I got was a bunch of amazing and intense matches from the best teams in the world? I want my money back

I just randomly tuned into the stream, and see the upupdowndown team with Xavier Woods playing Kronovi's team. Last time I checked into the competitive scene, Kronovi & friends were the best of the best and I had NO IDEA Xavier Woods played this game at that level.

IIRC Kronovi's team didn't even make it to the LAN last time. That's not to say they aren't amazingly good, but the higher end is filled with stellar players now. That said, Kro is still up there as one of the best with Kux etc and his team is still up there as one of the best as well. It's one of the things that makes watching RLCS fun to me is that even the best teams can have an off day and forfeit their spot to a team nobody expected to make it, who then go on to prove why they deserve to be there.

It caused a minor shit storm last year if I remember with a bit of elitism coming from some teams and players that felt pretty out of place.

Top Bottom