• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

Dipship31

I don't follow a whole lot of competitive gaming, but 150k+ viewers seems pretty solid for a game with this kind of userbase and only been around for 2 years right? What's the viewership like for the big boys (CS, DOTA, LOL) during major tournaments? 500k? 750k? 1mil?

Dipship31

The new cars looks fantastic.

Anyone got a drop yet tonight?

I just booted it up and had this from today

wlgWM4a.jpg

Grinchy

Banned
If Northern Gaming puts up the same defense they had against Rogue earlier, The Leftovers don't stand a chance.

Soulflarz

Banned
yo, anyone free for 1s practice in platish tonight? I need to play a LOT of 1s for 2hr or so to get some good practice to get back into rl, decent practice for you too cause ill be trying stuff and as darkest has pointed out, by the end rip.

yo, anyone free for 1s practice in platish tonight? I need to play a LOT of 1s for 2hr or so to get some good practice to get back into rl, decent practice for you too cause ill be trying stuff and as darkest has pointed out, by the end rip.
I'm traveling home right now from a weekend trip but if I get a chance to play I'd love to. :)

Finally got a drop! Unpainted Apex wheels, kinda ugly but hopefully they have at least some value.

Edit: Got 8 keys for em pretty easily. Expected less to be honest. Can afford those Purple Draco's now.

ErichWK

Also I made Animus! A while ago actually. It's probably my favorite car with my favorite skins I had the joy of creating and I'm stoked it can finally come out. It's so clean. I hope you guys love it!

Unicorn

Also I made Animus! A while ago actually. It's probably my favorite car with my favorite skins I had the joy of creating and I'm stoked it can finally come out. It's so clean. I hope you guys love it!

Stoked for it. Been wanting an F1 car since launch. Mantis is super R/C stylin' too so I want that as well.

I'm super interested in what cars are used the most after Octane, Dominus, and Batmobile.

I loved my Ripper, but masumune and now endo have taken that spot.

I do swap cars a lot and the tiny differences certainly fuck me up.

Anustart

Sorry if not the right place. Anyone have those googly eyes and want Helios instead?

Also, have 20xx that I wouldn't mind getting rid of for keys.

On steam as well.

Edit: does my Helios bring certified do anything?

Top Bottom