• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT2| I'd Rather Watch The EUROS Than Play

Well done Northern Gaming. These guys have been so close so many times. happy for them.

Grats Psyonix for the 175k Milestone. Hell of an accomplishment.

Grinchy

Banned
Next RLCS, Psyonix should take the DOTA2 approach. Sell a game item and a percentage of its sales goes into the prize pool. The community will eat it up and the prize pool will end up being massive.

Nabs

I got my 2nd decal towards the end of the stream and thought I was done, thankfully the RNG was on my side and gave me the Brows.

Dug

Banned
Well after getting no drops on Day 1 and 2 I got two today, Helios trail and a Scorer Forest Green Octane RLCS Decal.

Unicorn

So, uh, what stats are the new cars? Same as other cars or unique?

I am sad I can't just pay $2 and have them - maybe have painted variants show up in crates and base models are purchasable?

I think our highest viewercount this weekend was 197! Who knows where we will be a year from now...

Grats man. Love seeing this game blow up as an e-sport. I'm pretty sure you got the drop idea from me so I'll take a custom decal with my avatar for octane please..
jk

submitted 8 months ago by CountAntonius
Also link accounts with Twitch and offer crates drops for spectating RLCS and watch it hit over 100K.

Grinchy

Banned
They already do this with the keys for lootboxes.

They say that keys help fund the prize pool, but I'm talking about selling a hat or something where 25% or so of the proceeds go immediately to the prize pool. So the community is in control of directly creating a huge prize pool.

With the keys, they're basically just saying, "yeah the more profit we make, the more we might put into our tournaments"

Really great tournament. Part of me wants there to be a bit of a breather between games where plays can be analyzed, because I really think it'd help casuals to understand how important rotation is.

Season 4 Rewards

Bronze
Bronze.gif

Silver
Silver.gif

Gold
Gold.gif

Platinum
Platinum.gif

Diamond
Diamond.gif

Champion
Champion.gif

Also I made Animus! A while ago actually. It's probably my favorite car with my favorite skins I had the joy of creating and I'm stoked it can finally come out. It's so clean. I hope you guys love it!

I really like the look of it. Can you comment on the hitbox of the vehicle?

Also, I hit Diamond in threes. That feels good.

Oh I have no idea about that. I just make things look pretty. :D I'll just go in the engine and double it's size for you, tho

lol.

Look at what you made me do! I won't say how many keys I traded but it really is my favorite boost. looks, sounds etc. Since they will never drop again I was afraid their price would grow out of range. Now to find the White RLCS octane decal.

and sold. Took a three key loss but these things are dropping super fast and they just confirmed on twitter RLCS items will be back so..yeah.

I can't tell which I want more the Animus or the Centio. Both are awesome designs and I've wanted something like the Centio for a long time, but the F1 design on the Animus is luring me in too.

Damnit I need them both painted!

Edit: cashed out my purple dracos again. I need the keys ready for when the update drops XD

I can't tell which I want more the Animus or the Centio. Both are awesome designs and I've wanted something like the Centio for a long time, but the F1 design on the Animus is luring me in too.

Damnit I need them both painted!

Edit: cashed out my purple dracos again. I need the keys ready for when the update drops XD

That cash out life.

That cash out life.

You know it. Only way to keep hold of your value in this market. What's weird is the purple mantis I bought last week has held it's value completely. I could still make a key or two on it with any luck. Probably going to put that up too since the price is gonna crash hard in the next month I assume.

RLCS was so good, I loved it. NG's run was pretty incredible.

In other news, I watched most of the games from all 3 days and got zero drops. :(

ty
10hr/2 weeks
id love to offset this by going 1s over and over and over to get confidence in mechanics back :p
Got home super late and I was dead tired, I failed you! I want some 1s practice soon though.

I hate you give them to me.

I got red and blue ones. From what I'm hearing the white ones are the one to have so I'm guessing what I have ins't the jackpot. The red ones are cool though.

As a side note, they reeaaalllllyyy need to add a way to automatically select a certain car preset based on what team you're on.

I got red and blue ones. From what I'm hearing the white ones are the one to have so I'm guessing what I have ins't the jackpot. The red ones are cool though.

As a side note, they reeaaalllllyyy need to add a way to automatically select a certain car preset based on what team you're on.

TBH people want white just cause it's white. I think those wheels looks best default or painted.

v1lla21

What can I trade crates for? I'm not big into the trading stuff because I just buy keys. Lol

Also the animus looks dope as fuck.

I actually hated those new wheels. Got two sets last night and made a clean profit of 16 keys on them sharply. I dunno what it is about them, perhaps the strange treads. Got a couple decals I don't want as well though. Probably gonna see if I can swap them out for the ZSR and standard Octane ones.

Certainly looking forward to next time. Free keys is never to be complained about

Top Bottom