• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: 3DS to get right analog stick dongle, relaunch 2012 w/ new name [Updated]

guek

Banned
Door2Dawn said:
IT'S NOT TURUUUEEE! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I WONT!

LukeLost.jpg

i'm with you

Ridley327

DCharlie said:
the list of new content isn't going to be big enough to pull the people over - it's not happening unless the level of content added is WAY above MH3 (and Capcom don't blow the whole thing at TGS by hinting that either 3rdG is coming soon or 4th is on the way)

G hasn't hitorically added vast new content - Unite did by pulling everything together into one neat package so it'd be nice for it to do that but we'll have to see. IF it's 90% the same i don't see people buying a new machine (i expect the revision to be shown next week) to retread most of what they've played.

I don't think it'll be disasterous for Vita - i'll go one further : Nintendo will announce the 3DSi next week, and the price will be 19800 - further helping the Vita.
Andriasang noted that Tri G had 12 classes of weapons, which is twice what Tri had. It's certainly encouraging enough to suggest that it'll feature more content on top of that + the reinstatement of the water areas and the monsters that got cut with them. I don't think it's going to be MHFU gigantic, but that's nothing to sneeze at.

So back on the monhun news.

Now we can finally see if the rumored 'wii level graphics' of the system are true.

Now this whole 'expansion pack' thing makes sense.

Without it, MonHun will only last 1hr with 3d on =P

rpmurphy

chickdigger802 said:
also

You kids worrying about split markets and what not.

It's super easy.

Package one of these in every Mario Kart 7 game.

Market is fixed.

Yay!
Mario Kart needs dual analog now? What the what.

Mlatador

Banned
I GOT IT NOW!!!!

Thanks to my unmatched MS PAINT SKILLS....

how about

That way you can FOLD the whole additional SLIDE PAD UNIT on top of your face buttons and you won't have problems closing the 3DS (just fold it back BEHIND the 3DS).

No?

since the other thread is pretty insane, do we have a legit source for famitsu leaks, that is, who did the first leaks of the famitsu? where any other rumours than Aeana posted true?

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
That's fake, right? Right? Nintendo wouldn't make that, right? Maybe this is Capcom's own thing? Like that extra battery cradle for PSP? And so has no chance of being used for anything past MH? Please?

LOL... .It's fucking HUGE! And why wouldn't they put it below the buttons? Did they really spend that much time trying to figure this thing out?

onken

Holy shit cannot be real... cannot be. It looks like one of those $5 Nyko addons for "improved grip" or some shit.

Duxxy3

Holy fucking shit

Guys, i'm sorry but there is definitely going to be a 3DS revision soon. That looks AWFUL.

Dude. I was trying so hard to be optimistic about this. I thought 'maybe its just a tiny little nub thing that somehow attaches below the face buttons.

If that scan is true, wtf. It's meant to be a portable handheld.

Top Bottom