• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: European Nintendo release dates leaked

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
what about smt x fire emblem

We'll surely get some news this E3; though I'm not expecting the title to be released in 2015 due to FE:IF (Sept-Oct is my guess).

On point, where's my Nintendo Direct? I need it in my veins.

I really hope they release Mario Kart DLC 2 in April...
I know that they scheduled it for May but is there any bigger release besides Affordable Space Adventure?

JoeM86

I really hope they release Mario Kart DLC 2 in April...
I know that they scheduled it for May but is there any bigger release besides Affordable Space Adventure?

Maybe Pokémon Rumble World.

At least I'm hoping for an April release for that, and not May 28th which it almost certainly will be since the universe likes to screw with my plans (UK Nationals on May 30th/31st) :p

I remember one time a game I had to cover was due out on my birthday, so I altered all my plans to accommodate it, then two days beforehand, it was delayed 2 weeks. I was not happy haha.

I just prepare for the worst...always

And yet no Zero Mission for the NA Virtual Console. My $8 has actually grown sentient and is trying to go to Nintendo on its' own accord, but I keep telling it, "no money, stay here, Nintendo doesn't want you, let's go get a burrito".

Yessssss! I want Yoshi Wooly World so badly, come on Direct!

And yet no Zero Mission for the NA Virtual Console. My $8 has actually grown sentient and is trying to go to Nintendo on its' own accord, but I keep telling it, "no money, stay here, Nintendo doesn't want you, let's go get a burrito".

Like Coily the Spring Sprite but in money form. "No Zero Mission!!" *whistle noise*

casespringfever02.jpg

Putch

Neo Member
Really excited for Yoshi's Woolly World. If true, June 26th seems like a good timing, since it is a month before the summer UK holidays. I think many gaffers in a another thread were expecting this game to release in August.

Dryk

I think Yoshi's Woolley World is the NoE name for the game. I will gladly take the US Wooly World instead. XD
Fuck's sake NoE, I don't even live in your region but I do suffer under your godawful naming decisions. I'd thought Kirby had managed to escape before this thread too :(

E-phonk

Banned
Yes, but this only applies to Mini Directs, dedicated to one game.
I have the feeling that the regular bimonthly ones are a couple of days before announced..
Oh well...

There are no "regular" bi monthly directs. Last year we had a general Direct in february, and three game specific directs on different dates in april (smash, mario kart and tomodachi), followed by the E3 direct in June.

It's safe to say we will get a direct soon, if not this week then somewhere early april, but we don't know when.

Btw, a list of all directs is on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations

xandaca

A Direct has to be coming soon, come on Nintendo!

My bet is mid-to-late April, so they can announce the MK DLC and official Splatoon release dates in May without people having to wait too long, while having a reasonable gap between then and E3 for anything else.

Qurupeke

If Zelda and Xenoblade are coming this year, I can see a October date for X and December or late November for Zelda... But Zelda isn't coming this year...

There are no "regular" bi monthly directs. Last year we had a general Direct in february, and three game specific directs on different dates in april (smash, mario kart and tomodachi), followed by the E3 direct in June.

It's safe to say we will get a direct soon, if not this week then somewhere early april, but we don't know when.
I think looking at the schedule, it will be next Tuesday (31st or 7th). Someone was early. They do not do Directs in March.

Links_fantasy

The 3DS releases are a bit light, I hope theirs some rpgs in the second half like YoKai Watch if Nintendo publishes that in the West.

Mdk7

Splatoon Amiibo?
FUCK YEAH, i would seriously buy that.

I really hope the game comes out in may indeed, debunking that Amazon.it rumor that stated it would release in July over here.

JoeM86

Btw, a list of all directs is on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Direct_presentations

Last year, main bimonthly Directs were on pause because Iwata was ill.

Look at how global Directs actually have been, and you'll see they are practically bimonthly

February 2012
April 2012
June 2012
October 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
June 2013
August 2013
October 2013
December 2013
February 2014
June 2014 (Digital Event)
{Iwata Ill}
November 2014
January 2015

Dehnus

Why does noe have releases so far behind noa

Because NOE always hated it's costumers. They have been doing the "Cartman manoeuvre" for ever now:"YOU CAN'T COME!".

It was one of the reasons the Master System did do well in some European territories/Regions. Basically Nintendo telling that region to do nasty things to themselves with a pineapple ;).

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Because NOE always hated it's costumers. They have been doing the "Cartman manoeuvre" for ever now:"YOU CAN'T COME!".

It was one of the reasons the Master System did do well in some European territories/Regions. Basically Nintendo telling that region to do nasty things to themselves with a pineapple ;).

Which is why I laugh at all the hissy fits YankGAF are throwing in regards to the NoA of today.

I'll confirm that this does indeed come from Nintendo UK's press site:

op9HToL.jpg

Still listed for TBA 2015.

Wow. So it looks like my first WiiU game after Mario Kart 8 will be Splatoon in May. That's... longer than I expected to wait for another game I wanted. Roll on Xenoblade...

Top Bottom