• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Hidetaka Miyazaki (FromSoftware) and Kentaro Miura (Beserk) working on collab

True Fire

I don't believe it, when would Miura even have time? With the break neck speed he's releasing berserk and all 😑

I'm sure Miura spends his time playing Soulsborne up to NG+9, so it's appropriate. Togashi should collab on Dragon Quest

aadiboy

I'd rather Fromsoft do original IPs than a Berserk game. Unless this collaboration is for a brand new game, in which case go full steam ahead!

Wait, in this blog post, a guy just waltzed into From Software's office without an appointment after introducing themselves as an American artist?

I don't doubt that actually happened, but what an impetuous dick move.

VertPin

Wait, in this blog post, a guy just waltzed into From Software's office without an appointment after introducing themselves as an American artist?

I don't doubt that actually happened, but what an impetuous dick move.
I was also skeptical of this. How did it go down? I'd want a detailed post on how he just...walked in and spoke to two employees who knew of the matter?

Some Nobody

I'd rather Fromsoft do original IPs than a Berserk game. Unless this collaboration is for a brand new game, in which case go full steam ahead!

Man, I don't even like Berserk and this opinion bugs me. Hasn't FromSoft done enough to give Berserk fans the game they want?

^seriously

I was also skeptical of this. How did it go down? I'd want a detailed post on how he just...walked in and spoke to two employees who knew of the matter?
Having been lucky enough to do some (heavily formally arranged by connections) visits to some studios, I actually find it plausible that the studio was magnanimous enough to let two fans come in if they caught them on a good day, possibly just off-guard by the awkwardness of all.

But RULE NUMBER ONE in visiting a studio is you don't publicly say or speculate about what you saw. Short of stealing something off someone's desk, that's the absolute worst thing you can do as a guest!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Miura was probably there to tell Miyazaki and From Software to stop ripping off his artwork already or start paying up.

Retsudo

OMG_zpsfd54e805.gif

. x 100.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
I'm going to cross my fingers, toes, legs, arms and whatever else, but I can only believe an official reveal for this.

Top Bottom