• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Hidetaka Miyazaki (FromSoftware) and Kentaro Miura (Beserk) working on collab

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SFSCl2B.gif

cRAqh.gif

bw2ncZ4.gif

Strimei

The post to Reddit has been locked and removed. Maybe the /r/Berserk mods felt it didn't apply to Berserk?

edit: From the mod:

You're going to tell me that you have insider information that the company hasn't formally announced? I'll buy it when I hear it from a legitimate source. In the meantime, please don't spread rumors with no actual source.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The post to Reddit has been locked and removed. Maybe the /r/Berserk mods felt it didn't apply to Berserk?

Not really that surprising. He could have at least 3D printed some models or something.

I mean, the source is his own first hand account, with documentation of the studio visit occuring.

Not definite proof or a "leak", but still leagues better than chump on writing immediately reocgnizable fiction on a gamefaq forum.

Is time form some "BALE DAT" or "BELIEVE".

We gotta have faith on such an unlikely dream, as 2016 was the year of dreams, but so could be 2017!!

Galang

Banned
Right. Miura can allow something as bad as Berserk 2016 to made, but now all of a sudden he has good judgement. I don't trust this man anymore

Strimei

Not really that surprising. He could have at least 3D printed some models or something.

Hah

I mean, the source is his own first hand account, with documentation of the studio visit occuring.

Not definite proof or a "leak", but still leagues better than chump on writing immediately reocgnizable fiction on a gamefaq forum.

True. As far as rumors and such go, this definitely has more meat behind it than others.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
How about finishing Berserk first?

HStallion

The start of Sony's Press E3 2017 Presser.

Black silent screen. Nothing happens for several seconds when the music starts low, calm and slowly rising from the live orchestra. It becomes easily discernable as the start of Hirasawa's Signs and the mark of the brand starts burning across the entire screen lighting up the darkness revealing it to be the very one on Guts's neck and cue the Dragon Slayer cutting some apostle in two.

Right. Miura can allow something as bad as Berserk 2016 to made, but now all of a sudden he has good judgement. I don't trust this man anymore
What if Berserk 2016 had to happen, so he could spend time developing this? The anime was the sacrifice that had to be made for the greater good.

You could say he's expanding his BRAND, and we're all getting chewed up in the process.

HStallion

What if Berserk 2016 had to happen, so he could spend time developing this? The anime was the sacrifice that had to be made for the greater good.

You could say he's expanding his BRAND, and we're all getting chewed up in the process.

It would certainly fill a gaping Void.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Berserk author tired of grimdark, to design characters for Cookie & Cream sequel with Miyazaki directing

I was super excited until I heard Konami.

Konami did the impossible. They fucked up a Kojima and Del Toro collab. That is no small feat.

HStallion

Even if this did turn out to be true and a Berserk game made by From I don't think it'd play much like the Soulsborne games. I'd expect something faster pace as Guts is basically Artorias of the Abyss and beyond in terms of what his fighting style looks like in the later portions of the manga. I expect something much faster paced and focused.

Top Bottom