• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us Remastered October Release Date Leaked by Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebob

Banned
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/06/08/rumor-the-last-of-us-remastered-october-release-date-leaked-by-ad/

An ad appeared on Eurogamer’s website revealing that The Last Of Us Remastered will be released on October 10th. This was most likely an ad that wasn’t supposed to appear until later this week. Of course since this hasn’t been officially announced by Naughty Dog we’ll classify it as a rumor for now.
Bppu5llIIAAVecb-634x425.jpg

Banned
Naughty Dog already confirmed a summer release. Summer ends officially September 21st. No way that's the right date. I'm thinking August.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Why does the image quality suck for the ad only?

I think it is just a bad photoshop job.

I want this to be in July. There is practically nothing coming out next month, and the Destiny Beta probably won't be longer than 2 or 3 weeks. My PS4 has pretty much no games!

well, it's not like it's a megaton of some kind. we all know it's coming this year. everyone and their grandma probably already played the game.

october 10 it is, for people who missed out? that's right after destiny and before cod. doesn't battlefield originally come out every october as well?

Zornack

Ugh, that would suck. I want to play TLoU again but Alien, Dragon Age, Middle-Earth and Driveclub all come out on the 7th then Evolve and The Evil Within are out two weeks later. I wouldn't get around to TLoU until 2015.

Please be a July/August release.

it had better not release that late. I'm counting on this game and Metro Redux, which doesn't have an official release date yet, this summer.

Tagg9

This was "leaked" earlier today, and was discussed in the other TLoU thread. No one posted a thread because it's fake as fuck. DualShockers rumors are usually even less reliable than Russian IGN moles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom