• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us Remastered October Release Date Leaked by Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tratorn

So they're releasing both their big retail games this year in the same month where already many other big games are releasing? This surely can't be true, else their 1st-party planning is really f*ed up.

big_z

So whats releasing this summer then? Nothing?

sony needs something big this holiday that isn't also available on xbone. don't worry theres plenty of old indie pc ports to make up for lack of big releases.

Someone wants to buy my PS4?

unless sony has successfully kept a bunch of major E3 games secret I have a feeling were going to see a fair bit of posts like this after e3.

Gaz_RB

This is fake as fuck, guys.

They would never release TLOU so soon after DriveClub, and they've confirmed it's coming this Summer.

Come on.

Megatron

That's not the summer. I demand answers.

Bumped back to replace the Order as Sony's other 'big' game this fall. Sigh. I really hope Sony has a bomb for us tomorrow. I FULLY expect Microsoft and Nintendo to reveal an unannounced title or two that will come out THIS year, I don't have that expectation for Sony...

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Yup. Yup. Sony is gonna release TLoU the same day as Driveclub in Europe and 3 days after in NA. Nothing could possibly be suspect here.

This thread is now for sarcasm.

October 10? Same UK release day as another big PS4 title in DriveClub? Nah, Sony can be a bit scatterbrain at times, but they're not that dumb to do this.

....right?

Gray Matter

If this doesn't release in June I'll be greatly disappointed.

not really because I already own it on PS3, but it'll be cool to own on PS4. That 1080p/60 goodness.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
So if this was coming out 2 months earlier you'd keep it?

The lack of first-party titles from Sony is thoroughly depressing and I'm seriously questioning my purchase.

Nonetheless, as some have mentioned it seems fake since DriveClub has been announced as October, unless DriveClub is their November game since the delay of The Order.

Lakitu

st5fu
This better be fake. Sony aren't that idiotic to drop a fucking remaster in the busiest month of the year.

HardRojo

Ad looks like lower quality compared to the rest of the screen, I'm gonna say fake only because I don't want to wait until October :(

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Damn. Oh well.

It's one of if not my favorite game of all time. I want this remaster to be as good as possible.

Sillverrr

I could understand them wanting to fill the gap left by other high-profile delays, but come October there's still plenty of other games for me to pass on this. For me, HD remasters are budget re-releases, and should be released during a quieter time period - i.e. summer!

An ad appeared on Eurogamer’s website revealing that The Last Of Us Remastered will be released on October 10th. This was most likely an ad that wasn’t supposed to appear until later this week. Of course since this hasn’t been officially announced by Naughty Dog we’ll classify it as a rumor for now

why do people hate this site again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom