• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: The Last of Us Remastered October Release Date Leaked by Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

delta25

Banned
If this really is the case, I'm not sure why Sony and ND would be so secrative about an october relase date.

Thus why I'm calling bullshit on this one. Like I said, my "bet" is on a digital release tonight at midnight with a retail release next tuesday.

I'm interested in playing it again right now with this summer gaming drought going on. But come October I'll probably be playing other games.

Oersted

For reporting on rumours?
While its most likely a mistake on Eurogamers side (I'd guess they manually make the mobile versions of stuff and whoever was doing this one messed up) but there is still always the chance until we have confirmation.

There is nothing wrong about reporting rumours. But part of reporting should be fact-checking. And our fellow Gaffer Liamario did that. It is nothing but a glitch on Eurogamers mobile site. It is Driveclubs release date. Nothing more.

But Dualshockers hasn't done any fact-checking. They report any rumour, no matter what, in sake of clickbaiting. And therefore, they will get banned after E3.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Please post a new thread if any official confirmation of the date emerges or if there's any new evidence rather than bumping this one throughout E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom