• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

dLMN8R

There's nothing over here around 45th and Stone Way :-( a couple tiny flurries which melt before they hit the ground.

Dany

Banned
Can confirm seeing several people from my apartment complex on their balcony taking selfies with the snow flurries.

watershed

Banned
I'm surprised. The snow is actually sticking decently in Queen Anne at the moment. But I can't bank on work being canceled tomorrow so I can't really take advantage of the possibility either,

jb1234

Coming down at a good clip in Capitol Hill, definitely the most snow we've had in well over a year. Going to go out in it now.

Hastati

.....I heard it was going to rain in the morning. Let it snow~

Kind of feel like going skiing for the first time in years. Is it hipster to cross country to work?

Some beautiful snow all the way from Tacoma up the Kitsap Peninsula tonight.

I've probably got a solid 4 inches on my driveway right now. Even though it's almost 1 am, I want to go outside and throw some snowballs around.

Walked over to Gas Works and took a few pictures tonight. There was a decent amount of folks sledding down the hill. The cops showed up as my roommate and I were leaving. Not sure if they were telling everyone to leave or if they were just going by to see what people were up to. They drove past us since we were walking out of the park.

Looked like the snow was dying down a bit on the walk home but it seems to have picked back up.

We got about 2 inches in my part of Kirkland. just enough to look pretty. But with the rain, it should be gone by later today.

Stoked to go try Joule finally this weekend! I've been to Revel before, their sister restaurant and loved it.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
We got about 2 inches in my part of Kirkland. just enough to look pretty. But with the rain, it should be gone by later today.

Stoked to go try Joule finally this weekend! I've been to Revel before, their sister restaurant and loved it.

I like Joule better. Love Revel's bar tho

GO Sounders!

I live close to Atlantic Crossing, but I'm up at a friend's house in Lynnwood. She's the biggest Sounders fan I know so it was the best place to watch the match.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Does anyone here frequent Top Pot Donuts?

I am genuinely curious as to the donuts. I'd most likely try the one in Bellevue.

Maple old fashioned is the best. Also, apple fritter (or seasonal varieties like peach and blueberry). Their standard cake donuts are just okay, but I'm not a big fan of that type to begin with.

If you tell me Krispy Kreme is your usual favorite, though, man... I wouldn't even know how to help you.
Worst donuts.

Top Bottom