• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sense8 - A Christmas Special | Official Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienfan

Only a week to go!! ,enough time to watch season 1 for those who haven't yet ;)

Before people ask, Capheus (mini-bus dude) was re-casted, rumors regarding his departure range from he didn't want to do any sex scenes to being uncomfortable with the LGBT themes in the show. But for whatever reason, he left a few episodes into filming and so they had to quickly scramble to find a replacement (Toby Onwumere). Probably contributed to the 6-month delay.

Sense8 is back with a 2-hour Christmas Special event, coming to Netflix December 23.

The story continues May, 5 2017 with 10 new episodes.

jesu

Cool, I've got 3 episodes to go.
Will be watching them next week.

(it does drag a little though...)

RDreamer

I'm 8 episodes through the first season and really loving it. Good knowing there's going to be a bit more waiting at the end. Show's amazing.

My guess is they're doing this because they had to rush out something for this year so something would air in 2016.

But I'm excited about this, as weird as this show is.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Thought this show was mostly awful (have explained why in other threads) but I really like two of the actors in this (Korean lady and that European girl) so I'll probably sit through the pretentiousness and ironically stereotyped characters anyway.

Hopefully the creatives have learned a little subtlety. There shit was so on the nose season one... I'm in their corner, as far as the messaging, and yet many times had to cringe at the execution. Little too heavy on the melodrama as well.

Still, I'll watch. Why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom