• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf is streaming himself watching all of his own movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai3345

Banned
You can watch the stream at: http://newhive.com/allmymovies

From the site:

From noon on 10th November 2015, #ALLMYMOVIES by LaBeouf, Rönkkö & Turner will commence
at the Angelika Film Center, 18 West Houston Street, NYC.

Visitors are invited to join Shia LaBeouf in person as he watches all his movies consecutively in
reverse chronological order over the next three days, 24 hours a day (admission free).

At the same time, a live stream will continuously broadcast the performance above.

I searched and couldn't find anything. Stream my shame for 72 hours straight if old.

I hope Shia does this after every movie.

shia_labeouf_clapping.gif

andycapps

Is he getting to the point where he's too crazy for Hollywood? Or did he reach that point a long time ago?

Also, cocaine's a hell of a drug.

This turn should have been obvious since the days of Even Stevens.

Btw what ever happened to the girl who played his sister?

liquidtmd

Banned
"Come watch the Transformers trilogy, Irreversible style, with an egotistic actor with money playing artiste'!

No I'm good thanks

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
dude's gonna be asleep for like half of them

Jazz573

A modern classic.

Not even joking, I fucking love Holes.

You've got to go dig those holes,
With broken hands and withered souls.
Emancipated from all you know,
You've got to go dig those holes.

My only experience with Holes is the book.

The ultimate actor self-indulgence. You get to masturbate over your own movies while masturbating over the attention you're getting for masturbating over your own movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom