• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
..jesus...those channers really do make me embarrased to be part of the same species...such cowardly and infantile behaviour is galling to see, it's just bearbaiting.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
On one hand i wish i lived close enough to be there, on the other hand i think id just get into a fist fight honestly. The patience of the people who have to deal with these trolls astounds me.

This guy is my hero

Also funny how all it takes is one dude and all these self-proclaimed alpha males suddenly all just stand behind him awkwardly and don't know how to react

styl3s

This guy is my hero

Also funny how all it takes is one dude and all these self-proclaimed alpha males suddenly all just stand behind him awkwardly and don't know how to react
They only have digital balls.

When it comes to the real world they are cowards.

Qasiel

This is the first time I've seen this stream when people are around (the only other time I saw it the street was empty and it was raining) and I've gotta say I admire the courage of this guy. Surrounded by so many complete wankers and managing to maintain a level of cool others wouldn't have. Good on him.

YESSSSSSS. The SECOND you call out ANY of these kids about how they can't get a girl in any way, they GET SO TRIGGERED. BRAVO BRO. This is how you deal with these losers.

It's funny, they troll the ones that spread peace and love but when they come across with someone who as he says "come from the streets", and that dude looks & sounds like he gets out more often than staring at his phone and waiting for the next kek to shout out to, they all shook.

Awww.... Now she's left.

Why is it always the losers without cookies who last the longest.

Oh right... they don't have lives.

EDIT: Shiba!

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Sadly it feels like this project has turned more and more into some kind of meeting spot for pol trolls of varying degrees of pathetic. I always end up having to turn the stream off as to not get too depressed when I see them.

rec0ded1

Sadly it feels like this project has turned more and more into some kind of meeting spot for pol trolls of varying degrees of pathetic. I always end up having to turn the stream off as to not get too depressed when I see them.

It may be unintended but I think it exposes a significant problem that needs to be dealt with in our society and is basically "why we can't have nice things: the stream." I jump on from time to time and see some things go down that give me hope but I agree it can also be really depressing.

...dear god....red beanie kid is just desperately trying to fit in....dancing with his right wing "bros" in that half assed, slightly embarresed me too stylee...so sad

SKINNER!

Banned

If anything, at least this stream does a great job at exposing these people and all the horrible things they say. And what's funny is that long gone are the days when people would wear masks to spew this crap, now they just say it without anonymity.

Alienfan

...dear god....red beanie kid is just desperately trying to fit in....dancing with his right wing "bros" in that half assed, slightly embarresed me too stylee...so sad

Red beanie kid is back wtf. I've tuned into this stream 3 times over the past two weeks. He's been there every single time lol. What a racist low life

SKINNER!

Banned
Red beanie kid is back wtf. I've tuned into this stream 3 times over the past two weeks. He's been there every single time lol. What a racist low life

Red Beanie guy is a 19 year old idiot that flew all the way from Canada and booked a hotel so he can hang out with his /pol/ "friends" and spew garbage. Total loser.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
these losers holy shit. it's like they never left high school

Rootbeer

Banned
This motherfucker with the fake night show host set with a straight face called Trump a "centrist" who "reaches across the isle in a lot of ways ... certainly more than Obama"

These guys are completely unaware of the issues. Do they even keep track of what Trump has been doing since being elected? Clearly not. Do you think Obama ever had a bad phone call with mexico or australia? Haaaaaaaah.

Just pull the plug.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
It's remarkable how quickly this went from an interesting social experiment to completely fucking embarrassing.

once you've completely undermined your optimistic message of not being divided by assaulting someone on camera the game is pretty much over.

no doubt SLB will move onto a new self-serving promotional "statement" any day now.

Leave it to the dude yelling about how fluoride is poisoning everyone to look like he hasn't brushed his teeth in years

I worked in Springfield, OH for a couple months during the lead up to an off year election where they voted on whether to add fluoride to the water.

They voted not to. I think the average # of teeth each Springfield resident had was 12 plus/minus 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom