• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calderc

Is the Guy Fawkes mask no longer a symbol of protest against tyranny? Has it been completely usurped?

The guy with the sunglasses and blue hoody is only pretending to support?

Yup. Whenever no one's around he comes to the camera and says 'Shadilay' or 'Shout out /pol/'.

Dynomutt

I know you all saw the little Batman kid with the Donald Bane picture. Little guy is the hero we need!

Looked up some Bane Quotes...OK:

Bane: Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Bane: Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated...

Bane: Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

So, as I terrorize Gotham (America!!!), I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun."

This one is goood!!

Bane: We take Gotham (America!!!) from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham (America!!!) is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate (or draining the swap...right!!!), and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful (damn minorities) will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city (country).. it will endure. Gotham (America!!!) will survive!

hXNOLTKC.jpg

Kinda interesting to watch troll girl participate. It reminds me of my former boss who would say she super negative things in private and then pretend to be enthusiastic in big meetings.

Kinda interesting to watch troll girl participate. It reminds me of my former boss who would say she super negative things in private and then pretend to be enthusiastic in big meetings.
I look back fondly on the days that "trolling" was just an online thing for pathetic people. Now acting like an asshole in real life is also just "trolling." It's so strange to see these people not realizing they are idiots.

Nepenthe

Good to see NY Beanie dude back here. Dude went ham yesterday; said he put a bitch in check and they remained in the back for quite awhile.

Also, loving the more aggressive and musical energy right now.

dh4niel

You can spot the trouble makers from a mile away. Standing right at the back pretending not to pay attention, waiting for everyone else to leave.

Guy just pulled away a guy saying "Bitcoin will unite us". Now will have idiots shouting bitcoin like when children hear a bad word and repeat it constantly.

Nepenthe

An Egyptian refugee knows the Bible better than half of these so-called Christians rallying around Trump. Good on this dude, and hoping the best for him in life.

Calderc

An Egyptian refugee knows the Bible better than half of these so-called Christians rallying around Trump. Good on this dude, and hoping the best for him in life.

You can tell this has been building in him for a while. Really good speech from the dude.

Man this is so boring now. I miss that dude with the weird glasses and face paint, the 'praise kek' signs, arguing and yelling, and people chugging milk for no reason.

Nepenthe

Man this is so boring now. I miss that dude with the weird glasses and face paint, the 'praise kek' signs, arguing and yelling, and people chugging milk for no reason.

I'm happy for the peace and solidarity right now, especially since it's allowing awesome people like the refugee to speak clearly without much distraction.

Man... some of those people. Watching a Periscope from a dude that says he is banned or whatever. "I am trying to make it into a joke. I was doing Naruto signs. But it's unfair because you guys were drowning me out with the yelling." Like, what the hell are you even talking about, kid.

"When you guys call me a nazi it paints a bad picture of me." You don't fuck say...

I've had to work all day today, but skimming through the past couple of pages, I guess the tension from last night is broken? Glad we're not getting any reports of violence from all the /pol/ crowds, and seeing a few of the protestors getting some exposure here and there.

why are people taking pictures of the camera?

You can't tell from the camera POV, but the camera is on a white wall with "HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US" written in bold black letters. At least, that's what I've seen from some pics. Kind of a cool minimalist piece on its own, there.

Calderc

One of these chan trolls just poured his heart out into the camera about how he was bad with women and was always alone at parties and awkward all the time.

That's why they do it isn't it? They hate themselves so much they have project that hate outward. Really felt sorry for the guy.

Seventy70

I can't tell. Is the guy with the green hat and long hair that was drinking milk earlier a troll or a supporter? Also, I can't tell if the solid snake guy is trolling the trolls or what.

Calderc

I can't tell. Is the guy with the green hat and long hair that was drinking milk earlier a troll or a supporter? Also, I can't tell if the solid snake guy is trolling the trolls or what.

Milk dude is a (harmless so far) troll. Snake is the guy who was pouring his heart out, and seems to go by the name Naked Jesus, which i've heard referenced over the past few days, so i think he's one of the ringleader trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom