• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
KS0dRMc.gif

devilhawk

Is CNN always this normalising? They go on about the peaceful transition the whole time, like you are supposed to applaud him for adhering the most basic thing in a functioning democracy.

Lets see how they talk when he refuses to leave in 4 years.

'well, at least he's not yet killing us!'.
Incumbents have a pretty big advantage in reelection, so he likely won't have to leave anyways.

Zero315

Banned
Is CNN always this normalising? They go on about the peaceful transition the whole time, like you are supposed to applaud him for adhering the most basic thing in a functioning democracy.

Lets see how they talk when he refuses to leave in 4 years.

'well, at least he's not yet killing us!'.

CNN has been trash for a while. They hired Corey Lewandowski shortly after he left Donald's campaign, then as soon as he'd done enough to make sure his boy won, he jumped ship. They also recently hired Rick Santorum. They've gone to being slightly above Fox News for me.

jelly

Looking on the bright side, if Trump fucks up and he is off to a great start and many more people vote, would that be the silver lining of not winning because they might get more house seats etc. to take more control and stay that way going forward if they get into power?

benjipwns

Banned
wow, that was convenient to have Bank of America right next to the Starbucks

edit: there's always like one dude who totally fails and his brick bounces off or he's gotta hammer it like five times before it breaks

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This is going to be the longest four years in modern history for us. I feel for certain members of my family and friends.

hunchback

I posted in the other thread but thought I would share here.

It seems the Interior Department was told to shut down all Twitter accounts after a employee retweeted images comparing the crowd size.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rump-inauguration-crowd/ar-AAm5cZ3?li=BBnb7Kz

Have we ever had such a thin skinned person in office? It's going to be a long 4 year's but I'm not sitting around. I'm getting active with my local government already, instead of waiting for election season.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Looking on the bright side, if Trump fucks up and he is off to a great start and many more people vote, would that be the silver lining of not winning because they might get more house seats etc. to take more control and stay that way going forward if they get into power?
The way I see it, the bright side is that now that Trump is in power, more people will actually care about stopping some of the shitty things we do anyway. The antiwar movement lost a lot of momentum in 2008 because hey at least Bush wasn't in office. Even though our meddling in the middle east continued all the same.

benjipwns

Banned
The way I see it, the bright side is that now that Trump is in power, more people will actually care about stopping some of the shitty things we do anyway. The antiwar movement lost a lot of momentum in 2008 because hey at least Bush wasn't in office. Even though our meddling in the middle east continued all the same.
I'm telling you I'm shocked to find out that President Trump is having people tortured in other countries, holding them without trial and bombing civilians and American citizens. This guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom