• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VICE: Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

daxy

No matter what who they are or what they've done they're still human.

Respect is earned and Trump is running on empty. Maybe he should do something good for a change and stop being a hypocritical manchild so that people won't be on his case all the time.

No matter what who they are or what they've done they're still human.

So are the people he's trying to strip rights from, take away healthcare from and block from entering the country based on their religion or skin colour. You want me to feel sympathy for this bucket of rectal discharge?!

Compsiox

Banned
Respect is earned and Trump is running on empty. Maybe he should do something good for a change and stop being a hypocritical manchild so that people won't be on his case all the time.

Yes he should.

So are the people he's trying to strip rights from, take away healthcare from and block from entering the country based on their religion or skin colour. You want me to feel sympathy for this bucket of rectal discharge?!

No, I just think it's silly to pick on him for this if you're aware of the psychological needs of any human being.

Monocle

46% of voters thought this pathetic little manchild was fit for office. That will never stop hurting.
Yeeeeep.

As if I needed another reason to be cynical about the general public's judgment.

No, I just think it's silly to pick on him for this if you're aware of the psychological needs of any human being.
The presidency should be reserved for extraordinary individuals with the temperament and inner resources of leader. Trump not only falls miserably short of these qualifications, his narcissism goes well beyond a regular person's psychological need for validation.

PARANO1A

The best bit is there's a person (or a team of people) your tax dollars are funding to produce two of these folders each day. Amazing.

I would quit my job and work under Trump if my job only consisted of sticking a gold star sticker on Trump's forehead every time he did something good.
"You finished your KFC dinner? That deserves a gold star. Yay!"
"Nice golf shot. That deserves a gold star. *claps*"

What I find hard to believe is that they somehow manage to find 20-25 pages of good stuff about Trump. The person who crafts these documents needs a reward for his dedication. This gif represents Trump perfectly:
jh9k6wh7yaky.gif

I suspect its like when you had to do a word counted assignment and you didn't have enough to write, you add words, embellish, repeat bits worded slightly differently and use a large font

If you'd told me this was about Obama 5 years ago I'd have laughed, the world would have laughed...now? I'm tired this gets a titter out of me, oh look he is exactly the child 90% of the world see's

I do wonder what Spicey found inaccurate? perhaps that he didn't want to deliver them? there aren't 20-25 pages and actually 10-15? and its only once a day but twice on a good news day/bad day for the president to give him a pick me up?

El-Suave

It sucks that he has the option to avoid meeting or even seeing real people on his visits abroad. I wish he'd experience that there is no love for him i.e. in Europe. When he meets citizens they're there on apointment to cheer him like in Poland. The polish situation is special anyway because of their history wit Russia but the problem is that Trump believes that that is the real widespread sentiment towards him.

Yudoken

I've seen fistfights start for less. How the fuck does he make his age with nobody just smacking the shit out of him?

They're men and are not dumb, as shit typically as he is he's a sadly still the president until his impeachment. They know that he's a little orange prick princess living in a barby world.

SandTorso

I can't help but find it hilarious that, from my experience, his voter base claims to hate "safe spaces" and yet he has one of the most fragile egos of anyone I've ever seen.

This is nothing new of course, but being constantly bombarded with his thin skin is just really astonishing.

Dead Man

They're men and are not dumb, as shit typically as he is he's a sadly still the president until his impeachment. They know that he's a little orange prick princess living in a barby world.

He is now, but how did nobody beat him unrecognisable when he was 30, or 40? He is just so infuriatingly insulated from the consequences of his actions.

SKINNER!

Banned
I would quit my job and work under Trump if my job only consisted of sticking a gold star sticker on Trump's forehead every time he did something good.
"You finished your KFC dinner? That deserves a gold star. Yay!"
"Nice golf shot. That deserves a gold star. *claps*"

Trust me, you can only suck up and applaud your boss to gratify his ego for so long before you question your purpose and whether it's worth it.

linkboy

He is now, but how did nobody beat him unrecognisable when he was 30, or 40? He is just so infuriatingly insulated from the consequences of his actions.

He's been sheltered his entire life by his father's money (and the mob). When you're rich (and have mob protection), nobody will touch you.

He's an egotistical, narcissistic, spoiled trust fund baby who has no fucking clue how the real world works.

I can't believe the irony of these alt-righters calling progressives "snowflakes" while Trump continues to act like the biggest snowflake of all-time. The contradiction is so blatant, I don't understand the mental gymnastics required to rationalize it.

Sölf

Whenever you think, Trump can't become any more pathetic, you read something like this.

Seriously, this man has to be mentally ill.

I can't believe the irony of these alt-righters calling progressives "snowflakes" while Trump continues to act like the biggest snowflake of all-time. The contradiction is so blatant, I don't understand the mental gymnastics required to rationalize it.

It's basically a cult.

linkboy

Someone oughta fill the folder with scathing articles cause this snowflake needs to face reality

All he'll do is fire said person and find someone who will shower him with praise to replace him.

It's what he's done his entire adult life.

The only thing that gets through his moronic skull is anything that praises him, everything else has no chance.

He doesn't care about reality, he only cares about protecting the image he's spent his entire adult life building and projecting (that's why he flew off the handle when Meuller started digging into his finances). Once that image gets destroyed (and it will), Trump's time in the limelight is done.

Jesus this is crazy, hilarious and sad all at once.
The fact that Priebus and Spicey used to compete twice a day to deliver the propaganda packet is another lol-worthy detail.

Iorv3th

The guys such an ego maniac. That's why he still holds those campaign rallies. He is so self absorbed and only cares about one thing, him self and his image. He doesn't give a shit about the country. It's all about him.

Top Bottom