• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VICE: Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

South-Park-Season-19-Episode-5-42-9b7e.jpg

?

XD literally this

cameron

I forgot what were those folders again?

Propped up to be his business plans that deals with any potential conflicts of interest when he is POTUS. Donald gets high on his own propaganda.
On Wednesday, the six stacks of manila folders were full of the documentation and agreements making official his decision to turn his sprawling business empire over to his sons, Don Jr. and Eric, Trump said. With great flourish, four young staffers carried the piles — in front of snapping cameras — and placed them on the table next to Trump’s podium in the minutes before the start of the news conference, his first since July.

“These papers are just some of the many documents that I’ve signed turning over complete and total control to my sons,” Trump said Wednesday in the lobby of Trump Tower.

But neither Trump nor his lawyer ever picked up, displayed or referenced specifically any of the documents inside. After the news conference concluded, transition staffers blocked reporters from looking at them. And some photos of the news conference show folders without labels and, in some cases, seemingly blank pages inside, setting off a torrent of speculation on social media.

Transition officials noted that the Trump business empire was large and complicated, consisting of hundreds of entities, and that a massive amount of paperwork was required. A Trump spokeswoman on Thursday flatly denied there was anything misleading about the display.
https://apnews.com/50b799be59cf4cf9b9b4e1341462428c/contents-trumps-folders-spark-speculation

at this point they're just trying to keep him docile long enough to try to cook up some solution to keep their party together and in power once this thing really falls apart.

phanphare

Banned
it's so full, you won't believe it. they can't even fit it into one folder, it has to be two folders per day. and let me tell you they're both equally full. the fullest. you couldn't fill two folders like this about obama, I can tell you that. that I can tell you.

What I find hard to believe is that they somehow manage to find 20-25 pages of good stuff about Trump. The person who crafts these documents needs a reward for his dedication. This gif represents Trump perfectly:
jh9k6wh7yaky.gif

Once a day is already enough.

But twice?

And "it needs to be more fucking positive"? Like, what the fuck? How positive does it need to be, if the goal is already to be the most positive thing ever?

Not

Banned
This guy will go down in history as one of the dumbest and craziest people of all time and the most extreme personification of a cry for help America has ever had.

cameron

Stephen Miller: "President #Trump's the most gifted politician of our time, and he's the best orator to hold that office in generations."

— Fox News‏ (@FoxNews) Aug 8, 2017

Video in the link. Miller really wants that WH communications director gig.

Haunted

That's so fucking weak :lol

No wonder the US is the laughingstock of the world, no wonder actual world leaders are trampling so easily all over Trump and American interests in meetings and at summits.

Oy vey USA, you really should get rid of your sad sack of a president before things get even worse and so bad they can't be fixed by a competent successor in one term.

Stephen Miller: "President #Trump's the most gifted politician of our time, and he's the best orator to hold that office in generations."

— Fox News‏ (@FoxNews) Aug 8, 2017

Video in the link. Miller really wants that WH communications director gig.

Come on, this is taking the piss. Best in generations, Obama, Reagan, Kennedy.

My favorite part of this is that it isn't even 20-25 pages of actual printed documents. It's 20-25 pages of fucking pictures. How long before all intel briefing packages are delivered to Trump in picture book form? The North Korean warhead news could have been delivered to him via pictures of mushroom clouds and Kim Jong Un looking menacing.

Nerazar

My favorite part of this is that it isn't even 20-25 pages of actual printed documents. It's 20-25 pages of fucking pictures. How long before all intel briefing packages are delivered to Trump in picture book form? The North Korean warhead news could have been delivered to him via pictures of mushroom clouds and Kim Jong Un looking menacing.

I sense great collectible items in the post-apocalyptic world of MAGAstan.

Compsiox

Banned
I don't blame him tbh.

I feel like shit when I'm kicked out of a clan because of haters and sometimes I even barely like the people.

If the whole world were hating on me I'd definitely need some positivity. I know he has his ego and all but this shit can affect anyone.

What a fucking baby.

I don't blame him tbh.

I feel like shit when I'm kicked out of a clan because of haters and sometimes I even barely like the people.

If the whole world were hating on me I'd definitely need some positivity. I know he has his ego and all but this shit can affect anyone.

You do understand why the whole world hates him, right? Maybe if he weren't such an awful cunt he wouldn't need this petty and manufactured ego boost.

Keasar

Dude is legitimately not even within spitting distance of W. At least W could complete a fucking sentence.

Yup.
He could at least talk. Like a person. Though at times what he said was pretty goofy, at least I could listen or read quotes from him in news without getting a migraine.

I don't blame him tbh.

....If you replaced Trump for any other leader in the world you would realise how ridiculous this sounds.

Top Bottom