• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VICE: Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

Gold star for you mr president! Would yo also like a smiley face ? That's a big boy! Finish your pizza sir make sure you use a fork!

rjinaz

Lol it's like everyday the Trump news gets more insane. Is he trying to top himself on a daily basis?

Just wait until after he's out of office. The tell all stories, the books, are going to be amazing. It will forever provide me material to throw at the Trump supporters in my life.

platocplx

Wow... that is a great article. Thank you for posting that. One thing that I appreciated about Obama was that he did seem to try very hard to keep in touch with the country.

Of all the criticisms that were leveled at Obama, the one I never understood, was the claim that he was aloof and didn't care. I never understood how you could actually watch him speak or interact with citizens and think that he was just doing it for a power trip.

I think he cared so much about doing things as by the book as possible because he was the 1st person of color to make it, I think he may have hurt himself in the long run not looking to be more radical,even when most of his policies were extremely centrist he def took on both sides of the aisles concern to help push on change. It sucks how scrutinized and under the microscope he was and the kind of man he had to be vs trump who exhibits all the mediocrity in the world.

This is soooooo The Onion that I cannot accept that it isn't. How the hell can you have a government with so many problems to solve wasting their time on this twice DAILY! How?

Also, how is the Onion still going?

Brinbe

This isn't new. He did the same thing as a regular civilian. His personal/butler would cut out/highlight all the mentions of him in magazines/newspapers and Trump would read through it every morning.

Flux

Who are the international and staff that create those folders twice a day? That's some amazing work to find or make a good image out of him. I couldn't do that with a lifetime of access or time.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Who are the international and staff that create those folders twice a day? That's some amazing work to find or make a good image out of him. I couldn't do that with a lifetime of access or time.
Not if you look exclusively at Breitbart, FOX, and posts from r/thedonald

This is on some Kim Jong Un levels of crazy

I'm still waiting to see everyone around him taking notes about his wise words of wisdom.

10204823.jpg

weekev

Banned
Imagine making that folder twice a day, IMAGINE that being your job and your only job for the next few years...........................
To be fair how long is it gonna take to find positive Trump news? "Ummm Breitbart said you were smart enough not to surround yourself with phonies like Jared" yay Winning.

Joeku

Nobody that supports him ever has the right to call anyone else snowflakes or talk about safe spaces or any of that shit. Like, Jesus, what a bitchbaby.

IrishNinja

i have a jack russell less needy than this
at least when he's gone he'll have these mementos to reflect on & show everyone and make up stuff until he dies

It goes beyond that, So much so that we need a new word or phrase for it.

On the other hand that makes me respect Obama and Bush more. 8 years of people calling them everything but a child of god and they seemed to come out of it stronger for it.

shit, when you put it like that...i mean we all knew the garbage obama took, but bush jr took it like a champ too towards the end there, i imagine

It's good that you're the president! It's very good!

55fa2a53f845b90b4b45fdd9ed6199dd.gif

these are good

One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: ”It needs to be more fucking positive."
I have never heard shop being used in this context. What the fuck Vice? Is this actually a legitimate use of the word?

Top Bottom