• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump launches "Real News" program on his facebook page - hosted by daughter in law

Does anyone remember the fucking bullshit Obama had to put up with after being elected?

Being called the anti christ.

Glenn Beck still on Fox News literally dedicating segments to some kind of "Jews are taking over shit.

Stuff about Obamacare death panels.

Bollocks about "the Obama youth" movement coming to indoctrinate all the kids....

Then you have Trump actually doing some actual terrible shit and all of a sudden the same people making up all that bullshit have gone dead silent......

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
He must've caught a bit of North Korean state media after all those missile tests and thought "yeah, that's more like it"

DonShula

Does anyone remember the fucking bullshit Obama had to put up with after being elected?

Being called the anti christ.

Glenn Beck still on Fox News literally dedicating segments to some kind of "Jews are taking over shit.

Stuff about Obamacare death panels.

Bollocks about "the Obama youth" movement coming to indoctrinate all the kids....

Then you have Trump actually doing some actual terrible shit and all of a sudden the same people making up all that bullshit have gone dead silent......

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

I listened to my dad say this stuff for eight years. Not the crazier conspiracy stuff, but the general Fox News talking points. He called Obama the most disastrous president in history. He told me I should read Glen Beck's book because a revolution was coming. He told me the government wanted too much control.

Now I ask him what he thinks about Trump and he tells me he doesn't pay attention to that stuff anymore.

NewFresh

This is just the most obvious propaganda I've ever seen. It makes me so incredibly angry.

Now today on your daily everything is fine video!

I listened to my dad say this stuff for eight years. Not the crazier conspiracy stuff, but the general Fox News talking points. He called Obama the most disastrous president in history. He told me I should read Glen Beck's book because a revolution was coming. He told me the government wanted too much control.

Now I ask him what he thinks about Trump and he tells me he doesn't pay attention to that stuff anymore.

Yep, my father is the same. It's honestly sad because it has destroyed our once great relationship. Also remember, the need to stop up on ammo, etc. cause Obama was going to take his guns. Didn't matter that I continually showed him how nothing was being done in that regard, in fact it was actually getting easier (which you think he would have saw as he continually bought shit).

Now, its I don't watch any of that stuff anymore. He doesn't want to talk about it, its all fake news anyways. Really is sad.

Given the right's amazing feats of projection, you might want to spoiler tag that.
MAGA Junior has a nice ring to it.

Ithil

Embarrassing and dangerous trash.

"It can't happen here" is a foolish attitude. It can, and it is currently in the process of happening.

It's like you say, man.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so damn sad.q

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Seems mostly harmless, won't worry until they start saying it's time to cut down the tall trees.

Seems mostly harmless, won't worry until they start saying it's time to cut down the tall trees.

screen_shot_20160303_at_11.10.30_am.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.10.30_am.png

Monocle

Fucking seriously?

They should call it Propaganda for Stupids. It would be just as popular, guaranteed. Maybe more so with the ironic appeal Pumpkin Hitler's pseudointellectual knobgobblers would find in it.

Keasar

Seriously, go watch the video:
https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/vb.153080620724/10159584295995725/?type=2&theater

Of all things Trump, it's not even worth being mad about. It's just some cheap campaign video. No one will think that it's supposed to be news. Fox News give them the same stuff with much better production value.

*checks the video*
*reads the comments*
Epic_Facepalm_5452.png

Just gonna bring up a good example of why I fucking hate this:
People are right now praising him for his donated salaries in the comments after she mentioned that he has donated another of his checks. The first time he did he donated about 80K USD to the National Parks Service, which people praised as him caring for the system.

Failing to mention however was how he also to the very same National Parks Service cut their funding by 2 BILLION UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS!
Edit: Oh! And just for the fucking hilarity of it, Donald Trump proposed a budget that would cut federal education budget by 10.2 BILLION UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DOLLARS!

"Sheeple" is usually a term I despise but holy fucking shit I have finally found people it applies to...

You know it's the funniest part?

If it was absolutely any other leader of a country we would know they were being malevolent and very aware of the implications.

Trump is so fucking stupid that he legitimately believes this is a good idea

daveo42

Banned
All Real News totally not covered by the liberal media apparently:
- Trump gives away salary
- Unemployment Rate
- Record Dow
- Jobs added to workforce
- Foxcon Plant
- Medal of Valor news
- Meeting Veterans
- MS-13

Personally, the only thing I didn't hear about was some of the meetings with Veterans, though Trump did meet and give the Medal of Honor to a medic from Vietnam who saved 9 members of his team while being trapped for 3 days.

Outside of the idea the media didn't report on any of this, I'm also appalled at the connection between the dow and the economic health of the United States. I'll toss in the news about Foxcon creating tons of jobs as that deal is far from done, they would be getting billions of dollars in tax credits in the short term, and they've backed out of similar deals for factories in the US before. All of this on NPR. But of course they are totally biased and only focus their efforts on tearing down poor, humble, generous Trump who loves Veterans, schools, puppies, and life.

Shadybiz

Snarky❤;245300545 said:
You know it's the funniest part?

If it was absolutely any other leader of a country we would know they were being malevolent and very aware of the implications.

Trump is so fucking stupid that he legitimately believes this is a good idea

Yes, exactly. It didn't take long for most rational people to conclude that he is mostly just a fucking moron.

Shoeless

It's downright shocking that people can't see how big of a fraud this makes him

I think for most people, fraud or not, Trump is a way of saying, "It's okay to hate and want to kill people of different skin colors and still not be a terrible human being. Follow me, and you can be as horrible as you want to others and still go to heaven!"

I think that's the basic gist. No one wants to be a bad guy, but plenty of people want to do terrible things. If you get the blessing of your country, however, then it can't be bad, right?

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
If history has taught us one thing, it's to never underestimate stuff like this because that lets them sink in roots, grow, become normalized, etc

I was just making a joke about the tree thing but I still honestly don't think this is a big deal. It's just more shit for the bubble and completely lacks the legitimacy of a broadcast network. Fox News is still more dangerous. Your statement could be applied to literally every other thing this president has done. I'm going to save my concern for something else.

I was just making a joke about the tree thing but I still honestly don't think this is a big deal. It's just more shit for the bubble and completely lacks the legitimacy of a broadcast network. Fox News is still more dangerous. Your statement could be applied to literally every other thing this president has done. I'm going to save my concern for something else.
It's concerning because it shows all the loopholes, avenues, easy exploits, and norms hanging by a thread for when an administration that doesn't constantly shoot itself in the foot or have a leader that hurts himself everytime he opens his mouth, or posts on Twitter, does eventually get power. Trump is a moron and incredibly incompetent, but it's also a "what not to do" test run for everyone else.

At least, that's my biggest fear with this administration.

Top Bottom