• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe this is our reality.. America has fallen so far, it's a complete joke honestly. Guess it's just the natural progression of countries like this to fall, but to see it happen to America in my life time, right as I'm about to enter my 30s, is truly a crazy feeling. I'm nervous as to how this guy is going to affect me and all my other homies out there that are struggling to make it.

im australian, they have this thing live on the news channel. is this dancing thing normal? what the fuuuugg man american politics is weird

obama did it too it must be normal but wow the obamas didnt make it look so awkward, still so weird

i love how trump shakes peoples arms around like theyre a marionette puppet though lol

Mesousa

Banned
I can't believe this is our reality.. America has fallen so far, it's a complete joke honestly. Guess it's just the natural progression of countries like this to fall, but to see it happen to America in my life time, right as I'm about to enter my 30s, is truly a crazy feeling. I'm nervous as to how this guy is going to affect me and all my other homies out there that are struggling to make it.

For real....I mean, We cant even own slaves any more.

Fucking America these days right? America used to be fucking awesome didnt it?

Wag

MIgFRy2.gif

Donald never wears a wedding ring...

Etzer

I just tuned in, do they always do this dancing thing and I just didn't watch it during the last inauguration?

Edit: Answered above.

Phreaker

I haven't watched anything until that speech. Wow, what a joke and her.. we will fight and we will win and we will make America great again? Um honey, the election is over.

MrGerbils

Imagine the kids around 18-22 who are going to graduate in to Trump's economy. Us 30 somethings thought we had it rough..

Tall4Life

Imagine the kids around 18-22 who are going to graduate in to Trump's economy. Us 30 somethings thought we had it rough..

This presidency is going to solidify a generation (my generation) which is already increasingly liberal as firmly liberal, just like Bush 43 did.

bounchfx

what goes up must come down

there's like, a 'rule' for trends or fads, which if I remember correctly is that the speed of which something gets popular or comes into play, is roughly equivalent to the speed it goes away. I wonder if this applies to countries, because it feels pretty relevent right now

as we stand, today, this country's future is fucked for a while

Gruco

Banned
I think Trump could really be a kind person and that hes just crazy for the public.

Other things I think:

1) Unicorns are real
2) I will win the lotto any day now
3) Roswell aliens who planned 9-11 will produce Obama's real birth certificate at the staging area for the moon landing

Tall4Life

It never works that way, there will always be two opposing viewpoints.

Well right its not going to be 100% liberal but it's going to push more to liberalism. Generation demographics are a thing, and seminal events or characters in that generation's lifetime tend to push them toward ideologies.

Pilgrimzero

Dons almost 25 years older than her, and hes cheated on 2 wives and probably the 3rd. They are both firmly aware of what their relationship is.

Well, yeah, he's on tape talking about grabbing strange pussies while she was pregnant.

There's also the reports of the news reporter he sexually harassed while Melania was in the other room. Or the pending sexual harrassment law suit that happened this week that no media paid attention to. Or the alleged Russian prostitutes. Etc etc

Well Melania just wanted money and fame, so there isn't true love there. She couldn't even look him in the eyes when they were dancing.

Oh yeah, I doubt there hasn't been any semblance of love in their marriage.
We all know she's not even the first lady, that's clearly going to be Ivanka.

There's also the reports of the news reporter he sexually harassed while Melania was in the other room. Or the pending sexual harrassment law suit that happened this week that no media paid attention to. Or the alleged Russian prostitutes. Etc etc

Yeah, him being terrible runs long and deep,

jfkgoblue

Well right its not going to be 100% liberal but it's going to push more to liberalism. Generation demographics are a thing, and seminal events or characters in that generation's lifetime tend to push them toward ideologies.
Some things will, others won't. Younger generations are always more fiscally liberal than their parents, but tend to shift right as they age. Socially, you are right, that does tend to stick.(aside from abortion, that will always be a split, and the younger generations TEND to be more Pro-life than previous generations.). Gay marriage for example is never gonna get switched back though.

Trump's personality is a lot similar to Ahmadinejad and he talks exactly like him. I hope he don't fuck your country like Ahmadinejad did to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom