• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 58th Presidential Inauguration Ceremony: President Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump-dark-blue-make-america-great-again-facebook-timeline-cover.jpg

Guardian Live Coverage of Events

President Obama Welcomes President-Elect Donald Trump and Mrs. Trump to the White House (Youtube Stream starts at 9:00 am EST)

11:00 AM Live Stream (Youtube)

Thursday 19th January 2017

Jon Voight Inaugural Speech at Trump Concert in Washington DC.

DJ Ravi Drums brings out spacemen for Trump's inauguration

Friday 20th January 2017

A run down of how the day is going to go.

8:30 a.m Trump and Pence will attend a service at St. John's Episcopal Church. The church is near the White House.
9:30a.m - The Trumps and the Obamas will meet at the White House. Trump and Obama will ride together from the White House to the Capitol.
9:30 a.m - The inauguration ceremony begins with musical performances.

Musical guests begin performing - 9:30AM EST

Toby Keith
3 Doors Down
Radio City Rockettes
The Piano Guys
Jackie Evancho
Lee Greenwood
Sam Moore
Erin Boheme
Tim Rushlow
Lexi Walker

11:30 a.m Opening remarks for the ceremony will begin. Live Stream of Event
12:30 p.m Trump and Pence will go to a Congressional luncheon that is held in the Capitol.
3 p.m. The inaugural parade will begin. The new president and vice president will lead the parade that follows a route from the Capitol to the White House down Pennsylvania Avenue. The parade is set to last for two hours.
7 to 11 p.m. The inaugural balls will be held. The Trumps and the Pences will attend three of the balls.

Saturday 21st January 2017

10 a.m. to 11 a.m. — National Prayer Service

Source

Donald_Trump_President-elect_portrait_%28cropped%29.jpg

CvKIl03.jpg

That inaugural parade is gonna be intense. I remember the Bush inaugural parade in 2001, even that seemed ready to explode at any moment.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Until now I thought Ravi Drums performing at the inauguration was just a GAF meme -_-

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hopefully he randomly grabs someone's crotch as he walks up to take the oath of office and we can call the whole thing off.

jelly

Good luck America and the rest of the world. I hope his impeachment is prompt and the damage done is turned around by a new administration in four years, fought before then and people see not voting or voting for them was a disastrous mistake.

Mortemis

Banned
just listened to my president by young jeezy one last time. don't leave me Obama 😭

not gonna bother watching a cheeto take an oath

we have the best inaugurations, the best, and such tremendous performers, you won't be able to see these people anywhere but my inauguration, nobody will get more ratings than me, nobody

Will smoke a bowl and watch this orange twat take control of the most powerful office in the world after work.

God have mercy on you Murica.

The doomsday posters really are pathetic. It's gonna suck but people need to pull their heads out of their ass.
Probably the most incompetent President ever is about to get installed. I'd say people are right to be worried. And that is not even talking about his team and appointments.

RedHill

Banned
The doomsday posters really are pathetic. It's gonna suck but people need to pull their heads out of their ass.
All those horrible things you learned about in history? A lot of them didn't happen so long ago and could very possibly happen again. Don't be so skeptical when thousands of years of history contradicts your "lol its not that serious."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom