• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shia LaBeouf is streaming himself watching all of his own movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Shia was just laughing hysterically. I don't remember Greatest Game Ever Played having a funny beginning.

Maybe we're getting closer to a moment like this
tumblr_nes78maXJc1r7wtvvo1_500.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
These pictures and gifs are awesome. At this point I feel the people around Shia are acting weirder than he is. Could he be acting for this whole stunt?

It's an odd distinction you're attempting to draw, but I'll gently counter with...

It absolutely is a fuck up ,and it absolutely was slimy. I guess I'm happy that, at least in this instance, I can clearly distinguish his artistic contributions vs. that which he swiped from another. I don't feel compelled to condemn this man for his fuck-up...er, slimy act.

When I woke up this morning, defending Shia LeBeouf was absolutely not on my radar. What a day, what a day!
what're you talking about? I didn't say Shia as an individual is condemned (shit I didn't even say it'd ruin his acting career), but Shia the creative mind/artist/writer/etc. lost any merit he may have had the moment he stole someone's work. Sure his antics are silly and entertaining, but have him actually put out something of substantial quality and I won't even bother to acknowledge it. No respectable individual in the industry should either. He's a cool actor who does funny shit and plays it off as "art". Let's leave at that until/if he wants to do more than that.

I This man has the endurance of a truck driver
He can go all night long

He's smiling. It's like all these emotions he must be feeling. I'm feeling them with him.

We laugh together
We cry together

I feel so close to him.

I'm gonna my to have a Shia marathon of my own this weekend

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
this girl looks shady as FUCK

"Omgz all i wana do is sit next to Shia, all i want is a selfie omg"

Quick

Banned
I haven't caught a moment between movies until now. I'm assuming he's just standing to stretch his legs. I saw a shot of him sleeping on the floor from yesterday.

I haven't caught a moment between movies until now. I'm assuming he's just standing to stretch his legs. I saw a shot of him sleeping on the floor from yesterday.

I think he might also be going out to the lobby to greet fans and bring new people into the cinema. But I could be wrong. I have no idea. Do people just stay as long as they want?

According to this spreadsheet, they are just starting The Greatest Game Ever Played.

Ahh, yeah that list looks much more accurate. The other one seemed really off.

Quick

Banned
Chick wearing a hat indoors hasn't looked away from her phone since she sat down. Fuck that shit.

I hope she isn't as loud as she seems to be laughing behind Shia.

Also, there's something really satisfying about watching him react to his movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom