• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Let's find some more pepes, shall we? Never gonna give you up..."

I'd mock these sad manchildren, but having known a couple of people like that in real life, it's hard for me to not just feel sorry for them.

So I'm at work and unable to really read the thread but what the hell happened to bump it from a slow moving 16 pages to double that in eight hours?

Nepenthe

So I'm at work and unable to really read the thread but what the hell happened to bump it from a slow moving 16 pages to double that in eight hours?

Nazis showed up in full force due to online coordination and Sam Hyde dropping by, significantly outnumbering the progressives. For hours it was just a fight to keep hold of the camera and to not have the Nazis scare everyone away. A few characters emerged from the fight including: Bjorn/Vigo, an unwavering, no-nonsense "I will fight you" dude who chanted "Nazis fuck off"; Warrior Cub, a 14-year old black boy who rallied the troops and spit that knowledge, and who will probably be president one day, and the veteran Paperboy. It got bad enough for the museum workers to tell everyone to leave and set up a queue for only a few people to enter at a time.

Does anyone have a pic of what the exhibit looks like, as to what people are seeing when they talk to the web cam?

tpJB3Xm.jpg

Gnome

Austin Walker dropping by day 1 to talk about how democracy is best when it recognizes that we are already divided is just too true the more I think about it. Fuck being unified with Nazi's.

Seventy70

LOL

The "you've got to listen to both sides. not everyone with a different opinion is a nazi." argument is so stupid. The people there earlier were literally associating themselves with Nazis.

LOL

The "you've got to listen to both sides. not everyone with a different opinion is a nazi." argument is so stupid. The people there earlier were literally associating themselves with Nazis.

"Richard Spencer did nothing wrong... Mel Gibson did nothing wrong..."

Eventually becomes Hitler did nothing wrong.

These ppl have seriously nothing to do but be outside at 2am and troll this protest and shout out their 4chans and their /pols/

Really fucking sad.

ElRenoRaven

So decided to check it out. Looks like a couple of Donald supports who are scared to show their faces are talking shit. It's hilarious how they talk shit and act like badasses yet are too scared to show their faces.

Fucking show your faces. At least be proud of what you spout. Hiding behind masks, shouting out to all the sub chan topics doesn't make you brave.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
So decided to check it out. Looks like a couple of Donald supports who are scared to show their faces are talking shit. It's hilarious how they talk shit and act like badasses yet are too scared to show their faces.

One of the imbeciles said something along the line of "Week one was like the best week of all time ever and I think week two will be even better!!!".

ElRenoRaven

Oh good lord ok I've had enough. You got these two just saying he will not divide us over and over and now they're practically swallowing the camera to drown out someone reading something from behind the barrier.

Oh good lord ok I've had enough. You got these two just saying he will not divide us over and over and now they're practically swallowing the camera to drown out someone reading something from behind the barrier.

Well that's kind of the point.

The guy was probably spouting pro Donald Trump crap.

We've got a decent couple on now.

Seventy70

This is exactly the problem with American politics. The crazy people are the most determined and persistent. The sane people are usually busy going about their daily life. The stream should be full of anti trump as far as I'm concerned.

Alienfan

This is the second time I've tuned in, but at the moment, it's basically a live stream of "get shit off your chest" (while sometimes high). Much more effective than the chanting - hopefully it continues like this

Cartman86

Banned
This is exactly the problem with American politics. The crazy people are the most determined and persistent. The sane people are usually busy going about their daily life. The stream should be full of anti trump as far as I'm concerned.

This is a common belief but I don't buy it. Seen to many "normal" people going about their day who are Trump apologists or supporters. The average "crazy" person is just as likely to not bother with getting really involved. I mean that is where the "get a job protestors" mantra comes from.

Bake Alaskan guy is literally saying conflict between the races is causing art to not be so great anymore.

What?

EDIT: Now one person is bringing up some shaky Canadian ethnicity facts... and saying how white people will eventually be replaced in Canada... It's like okay? So what?

RinsFury

Bake Alaskan guy is literally saying conflict between the races is causing art to not be so great anymore.

What?

EDIT: Now one person is bringing up some shaky Canadian ethnicity facts... and saying how white people will eventually be replaced in Canada... It's like okay? So what?

Apparently Canada is only Canada if it's white. I welcome the shifting demographics, if that is really the case.

stupei

Talking about how proud they are to have taken over the stream as if they are genuinely unaware of any events liberals might currently be focusing their attention and manpower toward. Nothing whatsoever happening this weekend that might distract away from an art exhibit; they've just really effectively mobilized in their group of three.

Talking about how proud they are to have taken over the stream as if they are genuinely unaware of any events liberals might currently be focusing their attention and manpower toward. Nothing whatsoever happening this weekend that might distract away from an art exhibit; they've just really effectively mobilized in their group of three.

And it's 4am there.

"But white fragility".

It is all I've been hearing this past hour. No one want to diminish the white people of anything. I haven't heard any of that during this stream. However that is what they go to.

Fucking sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom