• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HEWILLNOTDIVIDE.US 24-hr Livestream (for 4 yrs of Trump presidency) (Shia LeBeouf)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump supporters making up excuses like people complaining of the noise when this guy is speaking his mind.

This is who they aligned with.

Seventy70

....this red hat guy

I think I'm beginning to understand Trump supporters and the alt right movement a little more. They are people that have absolutely nothing going for them so they want to burn everything to the ground.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
The young girl and her friend that's been loitering around this all night, repeating the "he will not..." thing has me concerned. I'm not a psychiatrist or anything, but that sure seems like a call for help.

Seventy70

This is so pathetic. It's like they need constant reinforcement from their internet friends. Anytime they are challenged, they sink right back into their phones. Also, the "no one on /pol is white" thing is just....sad. The self hate is real.

If you want another reason, I'm pretty sure one of them was chatting up a high school student

Ew. Yep, i'll add that to the stack.

Edit:
Yeah, I had to turn off the stream. I'm pretty sure my IQ was lowering just listening to them. That said, my expectations for what would be going on in the stream in the middle of the night was pretty much spot on, so thats a plus, I guess.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
wtf, someone on camera just arguing with a straight face that different races have different IQs, "black people have lower IQ, it's a hate fact, that's why you don't hear people talk about it" etc. :/

Alienfan

wtf, someone on camera just arguing with a straight face that different races have different IQs, "black people have lower IQ, it's a hate fact, that's why you don't hear people talk about it" etc. :/

It's so sad, the faces the other guy in the background pulled during that speech pretty much matched my own (some bloody good gif material!) . I really should stop playing this in the background, but I've never seen 4chan in the flesh, it's fascinating and terrifying how "normal" their appearances are.

It's so sad, the faces the other guy in the background pulled during that speech pretty much matched my own (some bloody good gif material!) . I really should stop playing this in the background, but I've never seen 4chan in the flesh, it's fascinating and terrifying how "normal" their appearances are.

I had no idea that there were so many edge masters out there, that's for sure.

It was really sad listening to him. "I'm half-black, but I hope I'm 60% white, there's some white on my black side, I'm waiting for the DNA results"

Fucked up how racism can lead to so much self-hate

All their talk about "getting redpilled" is cringey as fuck. Didn't know people use reddit MRA terms in real life

ilium

fell asleep last night when bjorn was surrounded by a bunch of nazis..

did it escalate or what's up with the fence?

They put a fence up and let people in in groups after that to prevent the situation from escalating. And then the assholes got time to stand awkward in front of the camera like idiots. You can watch back a bit, they put up the last 24 hours in the archive.

Calderc

Just before it descended into an all out riot, a museum worker came out with a loud speaker and said they were implementing a queuing system so everyone could have time infront of the camera.

Which turned into nazis having free reign most of the night.

ilium

They put a fence up and let people in in groups after that to prevent the situation from escalating. And then the assholes got time to stand awkward in front of the camera like idiots. You can watch back a bit, they put up the last 24 hours in the archive.

Just before it descended into an all out riot, a museum worker came out with a loud speaker and said they were implementing a queuing system so everyone could have time infront of the camera.

Which turned into nazis having free reign most of the night.

I see.. I understand the reasoning but it's still a bummer...
so now it will be platform for nazis and trolls without anyone to push back, or how many people do they let in at once?

I see.. I understand the reasoning but it's still a bummer...
so now it will be platform for nazis and trolls without anyone to push back, or how many people do they let in at once?
From what I saw last night a bit, groups from 3 to 6. Just who you show up with I guess.

Leftists using authoritative means to control their projects. Why didn't I see this coming?
Huh? What are you talking about?

The nazi's and Trump supporters came by to cause trouble. Then the museum and police set up the queue system. Seriously, look back on the stream for a bit. You'll see the nazi's shouting Holocaust denial and "Auschwitz" while denying being nazi's. And you are blaming "leftists"?

Leftists using authoritative means to control their projects. Why didn't I see this coming?

What the fuck? There were holocaust ceniers there yesterday, people holding out "1000 years American Reich" signs and chanting Auschwitz, Auschwitz and the other side mostly just tried to ignore their shit, keep up the "He Will not divide us" chant and sometimes engage them in discussion. But when the museum decides to put up barriers for safety it's suddenly leftists trying to control opinion?

You have to be kidding

Despite all that happened yesterday, Paperboy and his friend with the harmonica just ooze positivity right now. I needed that

Calderc

Also the dude there just now is the same dude that was holding strong pretty much by himself in a sea of nazi's. Blackjedeye on twitter, go give that ballsy motherfucker some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom