• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

UberTag

Is everybody studying the mock draft to get ready? With spring here, it's the start of the full shirtless season.
I'm going to do what I did last year. Cram the day before.
I hope somebody does better than me this time around. Don't want to discourage my Shirtless bros by winning all the time.
Going to focus all of my energy on the Bruins so I'll be so distracted that I flub my draft predictions.

my workouts have been amazing, but my pale skin says nooooooo

so pale I went out to play tennis in 35 degree weather and got a sunburn
The worst sunburn I ever got in my entire life was from a tennis tournament in early spring. Why is life so unfair to us pasty white male Americans?

Greg

so hot you feel the heat off your skin

and it stings if anything touches it... which includes things like your pillow at night, or water in the shower, or the towel when you dry off

UberTag

When I was in vacation in the Philippines a few years ago, I treated the sun there like I do everywhere else without thinking about how close to the equator I was.

I literally radiated my face. There are now areas on my cheeks where I no longer sweat from that are always dried out and never get any kind of moisture.

The sun is scary shit. Don't mess around with it.

the sun is racist

I wish I played soccer all afternoon...

Getting back my form, firing rockets all day.

When I was in vacation in the Philippines a few years ago, I treated the sun there like I do everywhere else without thinking about how close to the equator I was.

I literally radiated my face. There are now areas on my cheeks where I no longer sweat from that are always dried out and never get any kind of moisture.

The sun is scary shit. Don't mess around with it.

I thought I could pull it off without sun-block or anything, but the field turf reflects the sun or something, It always a bit more intense out on that field.

You could say I never have a shirt off.

Why are you in this league?!

So, we need establish who is in for next season, everybody wants to play again, with the exception of Milchjon (RIP) and Chan, for which we got Bread and MRSA?

You can send me the confirmation any way you like, just include the small essay of around 5000 words on one of the 3 subjects :

- Why I'm the best commish ever
- Why the Shirtless League is the best ever
- Why Gronk is the best ever

Why are you in this league?!

So, we need establish who is in for next season, everybody wants to play again, with the exception of Milchjon (RIP) and Chan, for which we got Bread and MRSA?

You can send me the confirmation any way you like, just include the small essay of around 5000 words on one of the 3 subjects :

Gronk Gronk

Wes

venison crêpe
You're European.

I regularly beat people who have been following the sport five times as long as I have.

He knows blondes > brunettes.

-Why I'm the best commish ever
You let me beat you at FIFA for a confidence boost.

Because it has Wrayfield's blessing, duh.

Who?

Greg

you haven't won the league yet, so we know it's not fixed

you people

- Why Gronk is the best ever at getting STDs
#YOLO

Bread

Banned
Why Dutch is the best commish- It's the Boston blood in him
Why Tom Brady is the best person ever- He is manly and good at football
What were the questions- I don't remember

UberTag

Hey guys... I've got two essays written. A humble essay that's complete BS and not believable in the slightest and an arrogant essay that will motivate you to want to dethrone me this season.

Which one should I roll with?

Hey guys... I've got two essays written. A humble essay that's complete BS and not believable in the slightest and an arrogant essay that will motivate you to want to dethrone me this season.

Which one should I roll with?

We all know you're not humble, so I VOTE arrogant.

UberTag

We all know you're not humble, so I VOTE arrogant.
Fair enough. Arrogant essay it is. Now where did I put it? Ah, here we go!

Wow, you guys don't read instructions very well.
The Commish said we had to write an essay on ONE of those three subjects.
Not ALL 3 of them.

And the Shirtless league is the best league ever because:
A) The other owners don't read instructions.
B) I won the league in my first year.
C) I plan to defend my title. The Commish said it himself almost a year ago - it was my title to lose and I haven't lost it yet.
D) Before those festivities kick off, however - we need to mutually celebrate another dominant Bruins deep playoff run - except for Kave - who will be distracted watching the Leafs perfect their golf game.

UberTag

You're new here, but I would like to see some more respect for Gronk.
Gronk is the unquestioned best in his class at playing the Tight End position getting hurt repeatedly and costing the Patriots championships wooing the ladies.
Nobody courts the ladies like Gronk. He's such a player. We all wish we could be him.

Top Bottom