• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Well it's official! Dutch has vacated all of floy's victories and he has been sent to the gulag. It has been done for Greg.
Greg wouldn't want me sent to the gulag....

He's a good person

He is perfectly fine if I somehow win it all which doesn't seem likely... good luck to you this week Wes

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
OMG Trust the Prosise was Rando?

My good friend Rando beat me two years in a row now in the playoffs?!?

UberTag

Many congrats on the Shirtless League championship game victory, Wes.
Rando's bid for a repeat was cut just short. I can relate. Same thing happened to me two years ago.

Congratulations to our new Shirtless Champion!

WES!!!!

giphy_s.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fourth...

But I beat BG....

I can say in a way that I did it

But I beat you

BG realized the ultimate humiliation for you was to let you think you beat him when in reality he knew that I would beat you

So I did it...but if you really think about it BG did it.

I know many of you have heard rumors through the New York Times. And I need to say the rumors are true I will not be returning to the Shirtless league.

Want to let Dutch know so he can get a replacement for the draft. Sure tons of ppl want to join.

I'll always remember all the great tomfoolery we had. My favorite was when we held the draft in the thread s1 and it took forever lol. Frenchie drafting like 3 defenses in the first couple picks because he literally didn't know much about Fantasy football "defense wins championships". .... also Rando just being a general sloot.

Bread

Banned
I know many of you have heard rumors through the New York Times. And I need to say the rumors are true I will not be returning to the Shirtless league.

Want to let Dutch know so he can get a replacement for the draft. Sure tons of ppl want to join.

I'll always remember all the great tomfoolery we had. My favorite was when we held the draft in the thread s1 and it took forever lol. Frenchie drafting like 3 defenses in the first couple picks because he literally didn't know much about Fantasy football "defense wins championships". .... also Rando just being a general sloot.
Wtf

Fuck u friend

UberTag

Man, BlackGhost is wearing a shirt again. It's the end of an era.

In other news, consider this the obligatory "the NFL draft is coming up soon so we'd better start prepping our draft brackets to settle our league's draft priority once again" reminder.

Wes

venison crêpe
In other news, consider this the obligatory "the NFL draft is coming up soon so we'd better start prepping our draft brackets to settle our league's draft priority once again" reminder.

Truth.

What is the league roster like this year now that BG has crushed my hopes and dreams?

UberTag

If our annual NFL Draft pick accuracy contest to designate draft slot priority doesn't get off the ground this week, I submit that we instead allow people to choose their draft slot based on how they finished last season (with new Shirtless owners grabbing whatever slots remain available).

1st - Hue Let The Dogs Out
2nd - Trust The Prosise
3rd - 8-8 Believe!
4th - The Harambaes
5th - Battle of Tannehill
6th - Win It For Greg
7th - The Classy Dudes
8th - GRONK GRONK PARTY
9th - Sir I Sack Newton
10th - Golden P
11th - Bledsoe's Bunch
12th - Long Island Broskis
13th - ANIMU ANIMU ANIMU
14th - Garoppolo Islands
15th - Eddie Lazys
16th - Fay Rarmer

So Wes would get to choose his draft slot first. And then so on and so forth.

If our annual NFL Draft pick accuracy contest to designate draft slot priority doesn't get off the ground this week, I submit that we instead allow people to choose their draft slot based on how they finished last season (with new Shirtless owners grabbing whatever slots remain available).

1st - Hue Let The Dogs Out
2nd - Trust The Prosise
3rd - 8-8 Believe!
4th - The Harambaes
5th - Battle of Tannehill
6th - Win It For Greg
7th - The Classy Dudes
8th - GRONK GRONK PARTY
9th - Sir I Sack Newton
10th - Golden P
11th - Bledsoe's Bunch
12th - Long Island Broskis
13th - ANIMU ANIMU ANIMU
14th - Garoppolo Islands
15th - Eddie Lazys
16th - Fay Rarmer

So Wes would get to choose his draft slot first. And then so on and so forth.
I support this

Somebody else can set it up if they want to, I simply don't have the time to do it.

Just got rejected for the job I really wanted and need to get out to apply for shit again if I want to start any time soon. I'm so fucking done right now.

I'm gonna bump this too so I can say I made it known to everyone

Dutch made me co-Commissioner so I'm gonna try and get how many people are still in and try to set a draft day up before Sunday at least (hopefully before Thursday, but we'll see since its late).

Let me know pls and we'll try and get the ball rolling.

Top Bottom