• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

yw2SxGn.jpg

WADDUP BIIIIIITCHEEEESSSS! We're back later and more disrespectful than ever! With bastardly shirtwearers trying to destroy the league from the inside, but we don't give a fuuuuuck. We here and we Gronking hard like a Gronkerfucker.

A new year, new hopes and dreams and in some cases, more disappointments and sadness. With last years "champion", Darkest Dad, leaving, before the start of the new season, that leaves us with a Champ of my choosing and I chose me!

dutch-fan-gif.gif

Now, on to business.

r6qyIUf.jpg

1. Dutch Godell - #GronkingGod, can predict the draft like Jesus can see the future.
2. Ubertag - Too good at this game, if he wins there won't be a 5th season.
3. Actstriker - A true veteran, here from the start, but will he finally win it now?
4. Rando - Disappears at time, but actually somewhat good at fantasy football. In for his second season after losing the game because of a late interception (Wait, was that a different game?)
5. Blackghost - Will he have his breakout season just like JFF?
6. Greg - Another vet. Had a great first 2 season, but season 3 was like a Packers playoff game. A huge disappointment.
7. Godslay - Won it all in season 1 and just like Peyton Manning really wants his second title.
8. Kave_Man - Traitor Kitty, wears shirts with the collar popped up.
9. Bread - Jimmy G is gonna destroy the league, but will Bread do the same?
10. Wes - Not sure if he's still in. He still works a lot, no longer a mod, so we kinda lost our cred. Still a cool guy.
11. Larry - Tried to start a Shirtwearing revolution. Still sucks at Fantasy Football.
12. Confrontation - A new guy on the block, Belgian so will probably be below average just like his country and team.
13. Lunchbox - Still banned, still rich. We need the funding.
14. Sanjuro - Gonna destroy this league again like a super sized pizza.
15. Fox - Will try to take it to the next level. Moving from the Sanchize to the Geno. The next level isn't always better.
16. Minx88 - Another newbie. We needed a Bears fan, it's an affirmative action thing. He might be good at this, so watch out.

*Some changes may or may not be made

SU8vkTL.jpg

1. Less laundry
2. Ladies dig it
3. Easy access when you have an itch
4. Instant swagger increase
5. You're like Gronk
6. No beer stains when you miss your mouth
7. Eternal glory
8. Pool access
9. Always get service
10. #JackedCentral
11. We drink vodka-water
12. We party in the summer and the winter #YearOfGronk
13. It gets you book deals

ezCzlZz.jpg

Highest single fine price - $1.000.000 for Greg

Highest score in a game - 149.84 in week 3 of Season 1 - Actstriker
Lowest score in a game - 27.50 in week 10 of Season 2 - Chan
Highest team score in a season - 1303.44 in Season 1 - BlackGhost
Lowest team score in a season - 911.76 in Season 1 - Sanjuro

Most defenses drafted in 1 draft - 3 - Frenchie
Most saltyness over not getting a player they really wanted - tie- Dutch Goddell with Gronk, Snes with Doug Martin
Worst idea regarding the draft - Larry suggesting an offline draft.

Most 'Hunger Foul' Trophies in a season - 3 - Milchjon
Best start to a season - 7-0 - Season 1 - Wrayfield
Longest winstreak (regular season) - 8 - Blackghost
Hottest chick (decided by multiple polls) - Emma Stone
Greatest TE to ever play in the NFL - Rob Gronkowski
Handsomest man ever - Tom Brady
Best commish - Dutch Patriot

umSf4Gj.jpg

Season 1 - Godslay with his Jerry Jones Gloryholes
Season 2 - Ubertag with his Long Island Broskis
Season 3 - Darkest Red with his PeyPey the Pipers

M5P4Ubs.jpg

Wrayfield
Milchjon
Darkest Red
Snesfreak

I should do speeches for them all, but I'm so goddamn lazy

v4nxeHn.jpg

The draft order and date have not been set yet. But we used the score set in the draft predictor to set the draft order, which we will start with NOW. The draft date needs to be soon, so let's get on that as well. It will be a live draft just like last year and the year before, not that live draft bullshit, Larry.

FINAL STANDINGS

SHIRTLESS LEAGUE DRAFT SLOT FINAL STANDINGS

1. Dutch Patriot (aka The Commish) - 1,230 Points
2. Wes - 1,220 Points
3. UberTag - 1,150 Points
4. BaltimoreLarry - 1,100 Points
5. Kave_Man - 1,070 Points
6. Sanjuro - 1,060 Points (still banned)
7. Greg - 1,020 Points
8. Confrontation - 970 Points
9. minx88 - 800 Points
10. Bread - 640 Points (still banned; is he still in the league?)
11. Actstriker - 580 Points
12. Lunchbox (I think) - 570
13. Fox318 - 540 Points
14. BlackGhost - 490 Points
15. Godslay - 0 Points

Link to the greatest league in the world
http://shirtless.league.fantasy.nfl.com

(Non-Shirtless members are free to post here if they wanna talk about fantasy football in general, just wanna hang out, have any questions about manscaping, workouts or pugs)

Old threads

Season 1 - Shirtless FF League |S1| Shirts are for squares.
Season 2 - Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless
Season 3 - Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

Well and since I won the draft predictor, I will be the first one to choose where I draft.

And I'm going with the 1st overal pick this year!

1. Dutch
2. Kave
3. Sanjuro
4. Greg
5. Confrontation
6. Larry
7. Ubertag
8. Minx
9. Bread
10. Wes
11. Actstriker
12. Lunchbox
13.BG
15. Fox

Next up to pick is Wes!

rando14

Yay Shirtless Life!! Maybe this year Sanjuro won't BUTTFUCK ME with another Jonas Gray 4 TD game *puuuuuuuukes *blarry's

Also

OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUU I missed the pick em for the draft slots?? Goddamnit this is whack!! Now I am destined to have Trent Richardson as my RB1 ;_;

Yay Shirtless Life!! Maybe this year Sanjuro won't BUTTFUCK ME with another Jonas Gray 4 TD game *puuuuuuuukes *blarry's

Also

OMG FUUUUUUUUUUUU I missed the pick em for the draft slots?? Goddamnit this is whack!! Now I am destined to have Trent Richardson as my RB1 ;_;

Who knows where you'll pick! Some people like picking last in the round so maybe you'll pick 12th or something and you can get Tebow there as your RB1

Sanjuro

Also

I'm just the best in the league. Take down the top guys every year!

"Below Average" he calls me and my country. Ok, ok.

giphy.gif

Thanks for the compliment on the Browns, though. "Pure shit" would've been better.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Every match against Rando this year is a grudge match!

Lord help us all if I actually manage to win a week.

ACE 1991

Any advice to a FF rookie? Playing in a standard PPR league (QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN BN BN BN BN BN) and would love to hear what people are thinking.

UberTag

Damn... now I've got to decide what draft slot I want.

And the Commish is grabbing Gronk at #1 overall so I could slot myself in 2nd and get my top pick out of everyone else.
But then I'd have to wait 28 picks before I could grab someone else. And I'd tank my initial waiver priority. That doesn't sound like much fun. Hmm...

Give me the Lucky #7 slot.

Fun fact... no eventual Shirtless League champion has ever drafted lower than the 5th slot on draft day.
All three champs have drafted in the 1-5 slots.

UberTag

I say not this weekend, but the one after that if everybody can make it. Anybody got any suggestions?
The No Quitters draft is at 9pm on Sunday (the 30th)... but apart from that I don't have any conflicts.
Would like to see a time slot that works out the best for as many owners as possible to ensure everyone likes their teams and isn't at the mercy of the auto-draft.

It is possible to recover from a bad draft. If anyone wants inspiration to draw from, last year I had the worst season in 4 years out of Brees in Round 2, benched Toby Gerhart in Round 3, crippled 1 month into the season Victor Cruz in Round 4, suspended and didn't play a down Ray Rice in Round 5, a bench warmer that never panned out Carlos Hyde in Round 6 and a 49ers defense I dropped before they played their first game in Round 8. Still finished in 2nd place.

I'm out on business in Germany next week from Tuesday til Sunday. I'm not sure what time I'd be home, though. But it definitely won't be before evening.

rando14

I could do ppr or non-ppr, I'll kick Kave's ass either way!!

Also I'm free whatever weekend, just as long as we draft before the season starts heh

UberTag

A different point count, it rewards receptions.

Okay, executive decision: PPR will be the norm starting in the 5th Shirtless Season. For this year we'll go with the regular score count.
One suggestion for next year might be to ease people into PPR by rolling with 1/2 point PPR as opposed to a full point.

Ugh PPR. Already sabotaging my rookie year.

Learn to read, we're starting with PPR next season!

20k fine for making me say this again.

And a 10k fine for Larry for stalling.

Also, I expect fine totals from last season to be paid before the start of the regular season otherwise additional fines will be added to your totals. And no excuses like my dog ate my money or "I thought you were joking about the fines, I have a wife and kid to support"

2015-2016 Fine List
  1. Confrontation - 20k

Milchjon

I love how the way to enter the HoF is to suck ass until you quit.

This league is one big participation trophy! James Harrison would not stand for this!

SHIRTLESS FINE LIST SEASON 3 said:
  1. Darkest Red : 350k
  2. BG : 230k
  3. Narag : 200k
  4. Jon : 100k
  5. Larry : 100k
  6. Gregory : 100k
  7. Bread : 75k
  8. Ubertag : 50k
  9. Rando : 40k
  10. Fox : 10k
  11. Kave : -10k

Last year's list.

I forgot to add an 11k fine to Kave for his Shirtness behavior, so he owes me 1k. I'll post my paypal details soon or it can be send to the league office. I prefer cash.

Top Bottom