• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Bread

Banned
I'm guessing eluein is the person that just got bitch slapped like a punk ass trick ass mark this week!!!!!!!

For Greg!!!!!!!!

UberTag

I'm 5-3 (3-way tie for 1st) in my betrayal league
Congrats Greg! I'm doing great in my betrayal leagues, too.
Those ones pay out money which helps me cope with doing so terribly here.
Also it's great to see the Commish back!

I've never done this well before!

Blessed be Yahoo!
Yahoo is the best

I'm guessing eluein is the person that just got bitch slapped like a punk ass trick ass mark this week!!!!!!!

For Greg!!!!!!!!
You did.. also Eleuin, feel free to negotiate friend if you are interested.

I'm 5-3 (3-way tie for 1st) in my betrayal league
I'm 4-4 now in that other league. god.. kill me..

Bread

Banned
8sXvDSM.jpg

Eleuin

If only I had garbage time god Blake Bortles on this team smh

floy only negotiating I'm doing is if you give me cooper for my kicker

If only I had garbage time god Blake Bortles on this team smh

floy only negotiating I'm doing is if you give me cooper for my kicker
Whoa.. come on.. don't be like that.. be cool. I'm willing to give you Hill.. work with me here friend.

What are you willing to give me?

Ask everyone in here if I've been fair?

1. hahaha Rando ! You fuck boi! You just lost to a 1-6 team pleighboi. But more importantly you just lost to me!

2. I'm sick of Floys fuck boi trade offers, he can't keep getting away with this seriously. The fuck thinks he's Ray Farmer Outchea

3. Haha Rando!

hahahah Rando!

I'm so glad Dutch is back so the thread is alive again.

1. hahaha Rando ! You fuck boi! You just lost to a 1-6 team pleighboi. But more importantly you just lost to me!

2. I'm sick of Floys fuck boi trade offers, he can't keep getting away with this seriously. The fuck thinks he's Ray Farmer Outchea
Fuckboi offers? Friend.. I negotiate fair deals between just about everyone in here. Why are you being so hostile

Floy is this trading thing a joke now? Or do you really just play the fantasy football like this?

I've never seen someone make and offer more trades. It's literally weekly with you
Regardless I think I hate u in fantasy ..hmmm🤔 Still debating

Floy is this trading thing a joke now? Or do you really just play the fantasy football like this?

I've never seen someone make and offer more trades. It's literally weekly with you
Regardless I think I hate u in fantasy ..hmmm🤔 Still debating
It's all seriousness BG.. I have a process and I am trying to follow that.

There's a plan and you have to BeCleve

But in all seriousness.. if I do these last couple trades.. I'm probably done.

UberTag

Pleasure doing business with you Uber :)
You deserved credit for committing highway robbery in the Jeffery deal.
At least mine is mutually beneficial.

There's no trade deadline in this league either so you can keep on pulling heists right up until the fantasy playoffs should you choose.
Give Dutch a run for that title. He deserves some competition after letting you blemish his undefeated record like that.

You deserved credit for committing highway robbery in the Jeffery deal.
At least mine is mutually beneficial.

There's no trade deadline in this league either so you can keep on pulling heists right up until the fantasy playoffs should you choose.
Give Dutch a run for that title. He deserves some competition after letting you blemish his undefeated record like that.
Thank you.. im sorry that Charles died. That's rough friend. You can still get in I think.

And in Chris's defense.. Alshon hasn't played exactly well (part of that might be due to HoHoyer, hopefully that fixes with poutyface back in the lineup). I did give him a solid TE/Flex play in C.J since Brock can't throw a pass 20 yards to save his life and a decent replacement in Woods with how the Bills WRs are all hobbled (even Woods unfortunately)

But I'm trying to pull off.. one more deal and I think I should be decent to get to the playoffs and get far enough in it with the team and bench that I have.

Also Larry, tell me what you want? I sent you a new offer after you declined my last one.

the rb pool is so bad I'm about to start kuhn

and no I ain't trading with you floy
Too late for you anyway biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch.. Hill is gone to Uber

I'm trying to buy an RB from someone now..

Make me an offer pls..

Also.. I think Uber reversed jinxed me for some reason.. I could very well see him winning this week even with rags at running back.

Bread

Banned
*looks at score
*takes out binoculars
*looks down from the top of the world
*sees BG staring up
*folds arms and smiles

Bad week for me. Although all thing considered, my team did pretty okay. Would have crushed Minx if all my stars weren't on their bye week :(

*thinks back to when floy tried to trade me lamar miller for melvin gordong
*smhs
You wanted Eric Decker and Miller..

You weren't getting both..

Bad week for me. Although all thing considered, my team did pretty okay. Would have crushed Minx if all my stars weren't on their bye week :(
It would have been worse if my team didn't choke.. the second time I could have taken first and I couldn't..

God does not want me in first place.

Top Bottom