• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

I am a mountain,
I am a tall tree,
ohhhhhhhhhh

I am a swift wind
Sweeping the country
I am a river,
Down in the valley,
ohhhhhhhhhhh
I am a vision
And I can see clearly

If anybody asks you who I am, just stand up tall, look 'em in the face and say

I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey I made it, hmm

I'm the worlds greatest

I'm that little bit of hope
When my back's against the ropes
I can feel it, hmm

I'm the worlds greatest

Fox318

They fight, they bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
Fight fight fight, bite bite bite,
The Itchy & Scratchy Show!

nzF0tIF.jpg

I'm not sure , I have to talk to my council of advisors

I've never made a deal with a Floy before, pls understand
Can you make one soon or Kave because I need to get back to Minx about what I'm doing and I need to prepare to hump the waiver wire for any pieces I might have to actually get.

Dutch asserted his dominance so profoundly there.... tbqh I'm too afraid to even look him in the eyes now!! How can I live where I can't even look My Commish in the eyes!!

You can look me in the eyes. Bae is the true ring leader, cross her and it's done. She might look nice, saving fish and the world in the process, but she just has to say the world and I will burn it all down, with everybody inside.

we haven't earned that right yet randall. we are just pawns in dutch's game of chest.

Dutch's game of a very hairy chest.

*looks at trade

Lmao Bg what are you doing pleighbuey
Why are you disrespecting BG? He did fine.. he gets to stop worrying about Arian Foster.. he gets to have a solid RB2 in Howard, his boy Duke as a Flex and a stash WR in Decker.. I feel I was respectful..

So Arian.. pls be healthy and ready.

With this week's victory already assured, how are you planning on spending your week off from fantasy, Dutch?

I'm planning on watching baseball playoffs and eating some Canadian turkeys.

I see you're playing Floy's reverse jinx tactics. Me and the squad will give it our all this weekend and try to win the game. There is no such thing as an easy win in a competitive environment as the shirtless league.

UberTag

I see you're playing Floy his reverse jinx tactics. Me and the squad will give it our all this weekend and try to win the game. There is no such thing as an easy win in a competitive environment as the shirtless league.
You're just saying that because you've never beaten me before despite the fact that this is my 4th year in the league. You believe it's a daunting task but you're just clouded by history. This is as slam dunk a win as weeks in fantasy get. You should sit back and savor it like Gronk in your avatar.

In fact, don't even watch the games on Sunday. Scope out The Simpsons instead and marvel at Bonkowski in all his glory.

Fox318

I hate this waiver system.

After Wed why the Fuck does somebody have to go on there if somebody else already cut them.

You're just saying that because you've never beaten me before despite the fact that this is my 4th year in the league. You believe it's a daunting task but you're just clouded by history. This is as slam dunk a win as weeks in fantasy get. You should sit back and savor it like Gronk in your avatar.

In fact, don't even watch the games on Sunday. Scope out The Simpsons instead and marvel at Bonkowski in all his glory.

I get the sense that you want to point out to me that I have never beaten you before 🤔

UberTag

So.. I think you're gonna rebound after last week Dutch. Thanks to David..
I keep telling him he can take this week off and not worry about anything but he doesn't listen.

Who the hell traded him the number one RB in football when he had the 2nd overall pick and wasted it on perpetual cheerleader Gronk anyhow?

Oh, wait a second... I remember. It was you, wasn't it? I'll credit you for selling high on Diggs and managing to flip gimped Jeffery and underwhelming Lamar for Olsen and some Packers but man, you should be crushing the league right now instead of The Commish. You even gave him Stafford in exchange for useless Flacco whom I'm sure you'd rather have starting for you this week.

Dutch clowned you in that first deal and you've been making crazy trades ever since in hopes of washing off the stain of embarrassment he laid upon you in that first heist.

Can't wait until it's my turn to trade with you.

I keep telling him he can take this week off and not worry about anything but he doesn't listen.

Who the hell traded him the number one RB in football when he had the 2nd overall pick and wasted it on perpetual cheerleader Gronk anyhow?

Oh, wait a second... I remember. It was you, wasn't it? I'll credit you for selling high on Diggs and managing to flip gimped Jeffery and underwhelming Lamar for Olsen and some Packers but man, you should be crushing the league right now instead of The Commish. You even gave him Stafford in exchange for useless Flacco whom I'm sure you'd rather have starting for you this week.

Dutch clowned you in that first deal and you've been making crazy trades ever since in hopes of washing off the stain of embarrassment he laid upon you in that first heist.

Can't wait until it's my turn to trade with you.
giphy.gif

UberTag

Dutch took my advice knowing his win this week was a sure thing and left the injured Diggs in his active lineup when he could have easily swapped him out for Royal. Won't even matter. My guys can earn their zeroes while being active.

Top Bottom