• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

BG, what's your grand strategy this week to topple my team after losing half of your active roster to injury over the past 7 days? I know you've got some crazy gameplan to pull out a win on Sunday even without the services of Foster, Abdullah, Moncrief and Coleman.

Luck's going to dial up 6 TDs against the Chargers... all to Allen and Dorsett. I just know it!
Holy shit I just looked at my team and realized what happened.....

Yeah.... I have a master plan......

Eleuin

Did BG's boy show up to one Browns game? smh

CtPCChGXYAEBx3s.jpg

UberTag

I hate to say it but I think this might be the year Dutch takes down the entire Shirtless league. I'm way impressed by his team even with Gronk acting as de facto cheerleader.

I hate to say it but I think this might be the year Dutch takes down the entire Shirtless league. I'm way impressed by his team even with Gronk acting as de facto cheerleader.
I feel like this is my fault..

I didn't do my waiver wire picks.. So I'm stuck with Sammie Coates as my WR 3..

I'm fucked..

Bread

Banned
I would like to officially announce that Dutch is doing it for Greg!

Bread

Banned
Matthew Berry @MattBerryFantasyExpert 2m ago
Hearing whispers that @ShirtlessCommish is not doing it for bae as per early reports, he is in fact doing it for Greg.
this is unprecedented

I'm doing it for bae and bae alone.
Bae doesn't care.. Do it for yourself.

She's too busy trying to survive the continent that God forgot in Australia as everything on the hellhole wants to eat/kill her. Your prayers would do more good to help her than a sport I assume she cares little about.

Do it for you friend.. Do it for you..
As someone much wiser than myself said..
"Live for yourself, there's no one else more worth living for."

Bread

Banned
Floy telling Dutch to forget about bae!?!!??

I can't stand by and let this disrespect happen to our commish! Let me at him!

giphy.gif

Floy receives a 200k fine for Disrespecting bae and an additional 200k because he's a repeat offender.

This is strike 2 Floy
I was trying to get you to love yourself.. I had no intention of disrespecting your bae.

Bae would want you to love yourself? Isn't that how the couples thing work last I looked?

Am I going to get the record for largest fine?

Bread

Banned
Floy isn't backing down from his statements on bae!!!!!

What would drive a normal boy to make such fuckboi decisions 😔

Top Bottom