• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Bread

Banned
You guys MIGHT think including Antonio Brown in the offers was the roadblock to me considering them but it wasn't.

I would happily deal Antonio for the right price.
what i offered you was the right price

Bread how bout Julian, Melvin and Freeman for Miller and Decker..

Edelman is the only WR I reall want

Wait your turn..
omg floy don't air out our business in front of everyone!!!!

You guys MIGHT think including Antonio Brown in the offers was the roadblock to me considering them but it wasn't.

I would happily deal Antonio for the right price.

I'll even make it official by adding him to my Trading Block. The Trading Block is a fun Yahoo! feature, guys. You should take advantage of it.
What price would that be Uber.. Just for my own curiosity.

Keep me in mind

omg floy don't air out our business in front of everyone!!!!
Don't you know I'm the devil :)

Bread

Banned
lmao floy pls

let me just downgrade my rb AND wr situations! you are a shrewd business man, i'd like to promote you to lead director of suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

wat

i have melvin "leverage" gordong
And I'm giving you Lamar Miller.

And I am giving you Tyrell for Edelman.. We know Brady will go back to Gronk and Martellus and that will eat into his catches. They are about the same value I would say. Decker is a high end WR 2 especially with the uncertainty with Marshall

lmao floy pls

let me just downgrade my rb AND wr situations! you are a shrewd business man, i'd like to promote you to lead director of suck my diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!
Lamar = Melvin especially with Woodhead out

You can argue Williams is a downgrade.. But we're splitting hairs really.

Bread

Banned
He does.. They are both RB 1s.. let's not be crazy here.
giphy.gif

UberTag

What price would that be Uber.. Just for my own curiosity.

Keep me in mind
Main roadblock for me is that I'm looking to shore up Running Back and the one RB you have that I'm interested in is on bye the week I'm matched up to face you.
If anything, your RB situation isn't much better than mine.

Main roadblock for me is that I'm looking to shore up Running Back and the one RB you have that I'm interested in is on bye the week I'm matched up to face you.
If anything, your RB situation isn't much better than mine.
I'm assuming that you are referring to Lamar.

Let's say you get Lamar.. You still have Charles coming back probably by that point right.. And you still have DeAngelo who is not chopped liver and can still get valuable carries even with Bell coming back.

My RBs still suck regardless if you were to take Miller. You still have solid WRs even if I were to take Antonio. If the worst outlook would be to lose one matchup with me.. That is not necessarily the end of the world.

Bread.. I thought it over some more.. I think we can make this work and I upped the value just a little. I'm sending you another offer to see if we can make this work.

Where is Larry

16208o.gif

Another week, another impressive performance by my team. Seriously, what this team is doing it's doing with style, grace and the class I'd expect out of something I associate with. Things like points, standings, and wins don't really mean much at this point. I'm beyond that.

Bread

Banned
Sorry floy but I am not on the same page about Miller and Gordon being equals right now.

For all we know Woodhead going down could mean an increase in production for My Melvin.

UberTag

I apologize in advance to the Commish for the Simpsons caricature of Gronk that will be unveiled during Season 28.
(Incidentally, the premise for the episode is that Bart is a closet New England Patriots Boston Americans fan and Homer decides to take the family to Boston to prove how awful the city is.)

The_Town_promo_5.jpg

The_Town_promo_3.jpg

I apologize in advance to the Commish for the Simpsons caricature of Gronk that will be unveiled during Season 28.
(Incidentally, the premise for the episode is that Bart is a closet New England Patriots Boston Americans fan and Homer decides to take the family to Boston to prove how awful the city is.)

The_Town_promo_5.jpg

The_Town_promo_3.jpg

BONK BONK

Sorry floy but I am not on the same page about Miller and Gordon being equals right now.

For all we know Woodhead going down could mean an increase in production for My Melvin.
It could.. But.. Melvin has to play Denver twice and KC once again.

Miller has the colts, Titans, and jags.. He has the easier schedule.

And.. Your chargers are going to resign McCluster.. Think about that..

Are going to? More like they already have.
He'll be slotted right into Woodhead's role in the offense. Gordon's touches shouldn't change much at all.
I was at work and internet sucks in spots.. I just go the update 30 minutes ago.

Edit: Act.. Have you come up with an answer for me? I'd like to know so I can plan accordingly

Top Bottom