• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

I only lost because I wanted to this week. And I lost, so I got my way, so really I win on a personal level, not a fantasy level.

And look who I get to beat this week...

Chat shit, get banged!

hTnqMp8.png

Stay moist, playboy.

rando14

You.. All weren't doing this regardless?

No Floy, I thought we could be friends, I thought we could be boys who would look back at all this shenanigans and we could laugh and even perhaps share a soda in the candy shop... BUT all you've done is literally and figuratively spit in my face!! I mean how dare you!!

*walks away with pained expression

Bread

Banned
floy is being so ignorant! last week i was enjoying an iced pop with randall at the sweet shop and he told me that he wished floy were there with us.

No Floy, I thought we could be friends, I thought we could be boys who would look back at all this shenanigans and we could laugh and even perhaps share a soda in the candy shop... BUT all you've done is literally and figuratively spit in my face!! I mean how dare you!!

*walks away with pained expression
I apologized for the Stafford trade.. What do you want from me?

floy is being so ignorant! last week i was enjoying an iced pop with randall at the sweet shop and he told me that he wished floy were there with us.
I wish I were too.

Bread

Banned
i was goin to invite floy to my wedding, now i feel like he would try to steal bae from me if he came

*embraces randall

i want to believe you....but i need to see what bg thinks first

yes!!!! it would be an honor to share an altar with you guys :')

ps i love bae <3 i can't wait to live with her

Yes, the 4 of us together!

They have any good investment banks for me to work in LA? And Bae is a marine biologist soon, so she can do research there! Together with you the accountant and your Bae the lawyer.

We're gonna be a team to be reckoned with.

UberTag

I'm probably going to be in the market for a Running Back with Danny Woodhead going out for the year and my RB roster being otherwise carried by a couple second-stringers. If anyone wants to preemptively throw a trade offer my way, I'll be sure to give it some care and attention. I'll have some offers of my own sent out sometime later this week.

Floyd out there trading like Heisenberg

tumblr_my8gsy2T8t1qclk8fo1_250.gif
I'm just trying to help Act out.. Speaking of Act.. Do you want to play let's make a deal?

when lucifer out here is making 5-for-2 player trade offers it makes you think a bit
Lucifer.. What is this shit? I'm trying to help friend since even your bench is shit. I'm trying to help you in some way.

I'm trying to be a friend and this is what happens

UberTag

Uber i made you an offer that you cannot refuse!
I made Uber a sick trade offer.
You guys MIGHT think including Antonio Brown in the offers was the roadblock to me considering them but it wasn't.

I would happily deal Antonio for the right price.

I'll even make it official by adding him to my Trading Block. The Trading Block is a fun Yahoo! feature, guys. You should take advantage of it.

Top Bottom