• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Ubertag, you need to pick where you want to draft friend! I'm gonna assume we go for 16 players!

1. Uber
2. Dutch
3. Kave
4. Fox
5. Rando
6. BG
8. Larry
9. Floyd
10. Actstriker
14. Wes
16. Bread

Dat Boy Kave is up!

UberTag

Also, Kave, real sports are for nerds.
Hey, take it easy on Kave. At least he can win in real sports. That's something the teams he cheers for can't do. Why should he be denied the thrill of victory?

I wonder if he'll roll the dice on Josh Gordon with the #3 overall pick.

rando14

Picking #5...!!

Did you guys know there is 5 fingers on a hand? 5 toes on a foot? 5 stars in 5 stars?

Destiny is on my side!! *tebows

Just got off work and since Larry took my number that I wanted.. I had to think of a new spot so I am going with number 9. In honor of Chris's boy Tony Romo. RIP :(

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
usatsi_8748207.jpg

Minx shouldn't have gotten himself banned for half a fucking year! I see we're one player short. I'll get on that.

1. Uber
2. Dutch
3. Kave
4. Fox
5. Rando
6. BG
7. Chuckddd
8. Larry
9. Floyd
10. Actstriker
11. Sanjuro
12. Chris
13. Minx
14. Wes
16. Bread

Finally, we need to make the final decision on the 4th or the 5th. Larry was against doing it on labor day, and Wes prefered the weekend. Bread, you couldn't do Sunday right?

UberTag

I originally had a conflict with drafting on Sunday but my other two drafts shuffled themselves over to Monday and Tuesday so my Sunday is open now.
(Monday works for me as well provided we stick to the 9:30pm timeslot.)

Bread

Banned
I am going to a music festival with bae on sunday in seattle so while i will definitely be shirtless i definitely won't be able to draft either

Top Bottom