• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

rando14

Does Lunchbox even participate in the league? iirc he autodrafted his team and then never made a single roster change lmao

UberTag

So.. Should I draft Bradford for my fantasy team? Guys?
He's not getting traded. But he may also not start.
That said, I see the Eagles playing from behind a lot this year and Frank Reich as offensive coordinator is an upgrade.

If Bradford holds onto the job in training camp - which I suspect he will once he stops throwing a tantrum - he's definitely worth drafting.
Most starting QBs are worth drafting in a 16-team format until we get a sense of who's decent and who is chopped liver.
I expect they'll all be drafted with the exception of whatever chopped liver QB the Jets trot out if they don't sign Fitzpatrick.

Does Lunchbox even participate in the league? iirc he autodrafted his team and then never made a single roster change lmao
That's a bannable offense in my view. Team abandonment is pretty much a bye week for his opponents.
And that represents an unfair element in a league where every owner doesn't play every other owner.
Regular fantasy season only goes through 13 opponents (out of a possible 15). The two owners that don't draw the Lunchbox bye week get screwed.

He's not getting traded. But he may also not start.
That said, I see the Eagles playing from behind a lot this year and Frank Reich as offensive coordinator is an upgrade.

If Bradford holds onto the job in training camp - which I suspect he will once he stops throwing a tantrum - he's definitely worth drafting.
Most starting QBs are worth drafting in a 16-team format until we get a sense of who's decent and who is chopped liver.
I expect they'll all be drafted with the exception of whatever chopped liver QB the Jets trot out if they don't sign Fitzpatrick.

That's a bannable offense in my view. Team abandonment is pretty much a bye week for his opponents.
And that represents an unfair element in a league where every owner doesn't play every other owner.
Regular fantasy season only goes through 13 opponents (out of a possible 15). The two owners that don't draw the Lunchbox bye week get screwed.
I was kidding about the Bradford thing. I do agree with you though.. But honestly thank you Uber.. You're my rock and I will be sure to annoy you with questions.

Should we start looking for replacements for Lunchbox?

does he even communicate with any of the members of this league ._.
Dutch?

UberTag

Just a quick check-in to reaffirm that no further adjustments need to be made to the NFL Draft Shirtless League Standings. I'm not sure when nfl.com wipes these results out so I want to ensure we have all of our Is dotted and Ts crossed before that happens.

SHIRTLESS LEAGUE DRAFT SLOT FINAL STANDINGS

1. UberTag - 1,180 Points
2. BlackGhost - 920 Points
3. Wes - 800 Points
4. BaltimoreLarry - 720 Points
5. Fox318 - 690 Points
6. Dutch Patriot (aka The Commish) - 640 Points
7. Kave_Man - 630 Points
8. rando14 (Defending Champ) - 620 Points
9. FloydtheFathead - 590 Points
10. Actstriker - 580 Points
11. Bread - 370 Points
12T. Confrontation - 0 Points
12T. Sanjuro - 0 Points
minx (banned from GAF until October) - 900 Points
Hammer24 -
Lunchbox (permabanned from GAF) -

UberTag

I've had some of my greatest moments in this thread!!

(I forgot I lost to Kave AND BG, that was supremely embarrassing -_-)
You were just giving the Browns fans hope before ultimately crushing their spirits and winning the season.
Nothing to be ashamed about there.

Calm down Floy we ain't drafting for a couple months lol
I didn't know if y'all used it in the offseason or whatever which is why I asked.

Floy already training for draft day.

We all agreed to move to the superior Yahoo fantasy football site right? Sounds right.
I believe that was the agreement yes and I got to train to try and bring a title back to the Land.. Who else will do it?

rando14

I just did my bimonthly re-read of this season's thread

Our gifs and posts were A+ quality, laughed many times, would participate again

I forgot that Toilet Squad started in this thread.... that was a huge mistake

UberTag

Anyone alive in here? Bueller? Bueller?
Will we have our new thread and Yahoo! Shirtless League home sometime soon?

rando14

Was the order established already? I can't remember what draft position I am

I would like to be the bigger man and reserve a player for myself, preferrably an Odell Beckham type. Also I call dibbzies on Dangeruss "Russell" Wilson, I will be drafting him in round 12. There is no room for debate here

UberTag

Was the order established already? I can't remember what draft position I am

I would like to be the bigger man and reserve a player for myself, preferrably an Odell Beckham type. Also I call dibbzies on Dangeruss "Russell" Wilson, I will be drafting him in round 12. There is no room for debate here
You've got 8th pick. I doubt very much Odell Beckham will still be available. Then again, this is a mock draft for fun so who can say?

I'll pick at postion 6.

What about draft date? I've got two next weekend Sunday the 28th and one on the 3rd.

assume we'll draft on a Sunday? If we draft early in the day I can probably do any Sunday

UberTag

I'll pick at postion 6.

What about draft date? I've got two next weekend Sunday the 28th and one on the 3rd.

assume we'll draft on a Sunday?
I don't actually want the 1st overall slot. I was just posting for fun because I assume the league isn't happening and Dutch doesn't love us any more. :(

I'll take the time to seriously pick a draft slot if the league is a go. I've got two drafts on the evening of the 4th right now but am otherwise open.

Top Bottom