• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Sanjuro

WEEEIRD.

When I logged in today I had Rapelisberger, Jamaal Charles, etc on my roster and I could move them around from active to bench. Now it's fine.

rando14

Hmmmm, would there be any interest in voting for booting Floy from the league next year??

I have, never, EVER experienced as much disrespect from any single moment on GAF, as I have some simply seeing all of Floy's terrible trade offers this year -_-

They caused me literal pain!! I see why Greg left, I gotta get outta here, I can't take this..................!!

Hmmmm, would there be any interest in voting for booting Floy from the league next year??

I have, never, EVER experienced as much disrespect from any single moment on GAF, as I have some simply seeing all of Floy's terrible trade offers this year -_-

They caused me literal pain!! I see why Greg left, I gotta get outta here, I can't take this..................!!

Greg saw it in the cards

he knew a flo was on its way and got out of there!
:(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Okay honestly this is getting ridiculous now.

Another week and once again I need to see if a bullshit stat correction costs me a victory!

UberTag

Best of luck to everyone in the fantasy playoffs next week.
I still need to decide which of you I want to cheer for.

Bread

Banned
i belive this is the first time i've made shirtless playoffs!!!

and i'm going up against floy so i know i have the support of the world!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm waiting before I celebrate anything.

BLarry paid off Yahoo last time, he might do it again just to spite me.

i belive this is the first time i've made shirtless playoffs!!!

and i'm going up against floy so i know i have the support of the world!
Good luck friend

I'm waiting before I celebrate anything.

BLarry paid off Yahoo last time, he might do it again just to spite me.
We won't let him get away with it..

So Flo and I made it to the playoffs....

All according to plan.
We will not be stopped..

how the fuck did I not end up in last place
That's a victory friend..

Look at über with that 5-8 record....

Funny how his cocky shit talking levels are about as low as his win total this year.
Damn Dutch...

Uber might pull out his reverse jinx method..

Greg

I'm dominating in points, but I'm 5th (top 4 advance next week)

I need at least 1 of the 3 ahead of me to lose next week, and I'll get through on points

Looks like I'll have to step up my game next season. Dutch is reading me the riot act.
Getting that second title while Dutch is trying to win his first would be for the best I think..

I'm dominating in points, but I'm 5th (top 4 advance next week)

I need at least 1 of the 3 ahead of me to lose next week, and I'll get through on points
I believe that they'll fuck up friend..

We can take their 🏆 and add it to our wall of success

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm happy I won the Regular Season at least. We would've stopped there in real football *sniff* *tear*

Floy cursed me I formally request he be suspended from the rest of this game!
How? By wishing you luck? I'm not the devil..

I propose a motion to suspend Floy from the league for the rest of time!! *slams down gavel
Where's Russell? :(

I don't like you not having Russell..

I'm happy I won the Regular Season at least. We would've stopped there in real football *sniff* *tear*
You can still win Wes.. Tucker is the Ravens offense after all.

Survived and advanced...

Here's a recap of last week between 🍞 and I
giphy.gif

Now Wes..

Bread

Banned
Well it's official! Dutch has vacated all of floy's victories and he has been sent to the gulag. It has been done for Greg.

Top Bottom