• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S4| I've just got to keep on drinking! - Robert James Gronkowski

Bread

Banned
Hello friends dutch is busy so let's try to make a date for the draft

Do we need to have it on a weekend so everyone can make it?

Bread

Banned
that weekend will be tough for me, i'll be in seattle and i already have a draft scheduled for saturday which sucks.

UberTag

I have two drafts blocked for Sunday night (both are GAF leagues) but am otherwise free the rest of the weekend - either earlier on Sunday or any time during Saturday or Monday.

I think Bg was heavily pushing ESPN this year, ya?

I'd like to suggest Yahoo. My idea!!
tumblr_mvi17nKMw91sd9xuzo1_500.gif

itll be nice to have all my leagues on Goat yahoo for once ! :")

I vote yahoo.. It was decided by Dutch before he died from his plane being caught on fire. Now he's with Harambe now.

#ShirtsoffandDicksoutforHarambeandDutch

Wait a minute what
You aren't familiar with the dicks out for Harambe thing or the shirts of for the former Shirtless commissioner and his untimely demise in the plane crash?

Floy wtf -_-

floy omg

truly the most disrespectful boy i've met
Listen you three.. I miss Dutch.. Surely this disrespect will bring his love and affection to us. And me the biggest fine of them all

Okay I'm back.

I've been slacking so hard, it's not even funny. Just with my thesis, my Master starting next week and bae (and bae leaving for Australia ;_;) I just didn't have the time.

- Monday the 5th of September is fine with me, so I say we go for it. Somewhere in the evening (but not too late since I have class the day after) would be perfect.

- I'm gonna take a look at the Draft prediction results and then we can start with the choosing of draft slots.

- Floyd has a good point about if we need more people. I'm gonna check the list of people who are playing and PM everybody.

- Finally, we're taking our talents to Yahoo. I'll set up the league now.

rando14

Okay I'm back.

I've been slacking so hard, it's not even funny. Just with my thesis, my Master starting next week and bae (and bae leaving for Australia ;_;) I just didn't have the time.

- Monday the 5th of September is fine with me, so I say we go for it. Somewhere in the evening (but not too late since I have class the day after) would be perfect.

- I'm gonna take a look at the Draft prediction results and then we can start with the choosing of draft slots.

- Floyd has a good point about if we need more people. I'm gonna check the list of people who are playing and PM everybody.

- Finally, we're taking our talents to Yahoo. I'll set up the league now.

We did it!! It's happening!!

I can also easily do Sunday the 4th if that is preferred.

So far I've invited:

1. Ubertag
  2. BG
  3. Larry
  4. Fox
  5. Kave
  6. Rando
  7. Floyd
  8. Act
  9. Bread
  10. Hammer
  11. Sanjuro
  12. Greg
  13. Wes
  14. Minx

If all sign up, then we need 2 more. Or we could go back to 14 players so we all play each other,

Ubertag, you need to pick where you want to draft friend! I'm gonna assume we go for 16 players!

Quote this post to pick your draft spot!

UberTag

Ubertag, you need to pick where you want to draft friend! I'm gonna assume we go for 16 players!

1. UberTag
6. BlackGhost

Quote this post to pick your draft spot!
Upon further reflection, I actually do want the #1 overall pick. I earned it. Might as well keep it, right?

Rando doesn't get to pick yet. I'm assuming BlackGhost still wants Pick #6.

I was just screwing around. I haven't been active in the NFL community here. To be honest, if you find someone really eager to join, he can take my spot. I understand. Been barely following the NFL lately anyway.

I would encourage all of you to take advantage of the wonderful Yahoo fantasy app. Maybe take a journey to draft central and do some mocks. Or venture to the daily sports leagues, become a gambling degenerate like myself. Or even stroll to my user profile and view all my trophies, or even view the pony by my yahoo avatar.

Top Bottom