• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S5| When in doubt, Gronk it out

Dumb, didn't know he was hurt.

I'm gonna take a break from GAF for a bit. If you guys need anything for the Shirtless League, hit my up on Yahoo or Twitter/snapchat whatever.

trophy-clip-art-images-trophy-stock-photos-clipart-trophy-pictures-S7PQDI-clipart.jpg

I guess since I'm in first place for a second straight week it's only fair that I take control of the league.

Bread

Banned
Biggest mistakes: letting chris & Floy into the league. Such antagonists....dare I even say thugs? I dare do
Dutch has made very few mistakes in the thousands of years he has served as commish...sadly he is not perfect like LeBrong. Just a few more months until our nightmares are over and we can banish chris and loy back to the shadow realm known as gata league or some shit who knows that league is for pussies unlike our league which is for men who do it.

Dutch is gone.

Introducing your new Shirted League commissioner......

image.php

Dutch messaged me on Friendster and admitted I was the best man for the job, had always been, and he's finally making it right. He also said Dennis Pitta is more handsome than Gronk.

Bread

Banned
I would like to publicly announce that I am not making my intentions to run as Interim Commish public, they will remain private and only my closest allies will be informed when the time is right.

This is the order, unless your name is at the top y'all got a claim to nothing. I'm appointing Flo as my Vice Commish, we are all brown fans and rice is banned on all burritos.

Now...what to do about pat fans and pineapple on pizza...

Bread

Banned
damn, he supports the banishment of rice from burritos and pineapple on pizza but i disagree with him on the treatment of pats fans.

this must be how chris feels when he supports trump for his sexual prowess despite his treatment of mexicans

damn, he supports the banishment of rice from burritos and pineapple on pizza but i disagree with him on the treatment of pats fans.

this must be how chris feels when he supports trump for his sexual prowess despite his treatment of mexicans

It's a difficult burden I carry so you don't have to friend, I'm here for my people.

I'm your Mike Pence :D

Flo please we don't want to be associated with those types, we are more like Vader and the Emperor.

I made some poor decisions last week in the TB league but no matter I'm still first in the division.

#AllIdoiswin
I'm trying to make magic happen in trades friend to get that number one spot overall after taking the top spot in the division from Fanatic.

But.. no one wants to deal with me friend.. why don't people like me Chris?

Drwhocryinginrain.gif

Bread

Banned
omg shut up you two this is not the time for your taco bell baby back bullshit!

we should be praying for dutch!

omg shut up you two this is not the time for your taco bell baby back bullshit!

we should be praying for dutch!

I know change can be stressful but it's going to be ok friend, rice-less burritos and pineapple-less pizza for all!

But I'm fair.. I try to be..

And Croc and Biggie rejected my offers..

This is the worst..

I have run through just about everyone in the league except you because you don't have any WRs that I really want.

Or maybe that's what I want you to believe....muahahahahahahhahahaha

UberTag

Eric Decker out for year, Floy you BASTARD! ;$:$:(/&&4!/$/)/)/)63&3'sk
J6wXl.gif
That was always an Amari Cooper for Jordan Howard deal with meaningless window-dressing along for the ride. Let's not pretend otherwise.
Floy doesn't want to pitch me trade offers for Antonio Brown. Makes me sad. ;(

rando14

*looks at trade

Lmao Bg what are you doing pleighbuey

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

*looks at trade

Naw the trade was fine. I wasn't winning any games with my team how it was with the injuries. It was basically cooper for those 3 guys who i woulda started. It was a infusion of points! Just didn't realize the jets would tank and ir decker.
Didn't realize his injury was that serious

Eric Decker out for year, Floy you BASTARD! ;$:$:(/&&4!/$/)/)/)63&3'sk
J6wXl.gif
I did nothing wrong.

That was always an Amari Cooper for Jordan Howard deal with meaningless window-dressing along for the ride. Let's not pretend otherwise.
Floy doesn't want to pitch me trade offers for Antonio Brown. Makes me sad. ;(
Hey:. I gave him his boy Duke.. that's worth more than anything. Now Rando can't say he's his. I also gave him a gamble to be able to make up for losing Amari to me. I was more than fair.

Also.. looking at what Stranga wants for Antonio in the other league. I am far less likely to be able to afford what you want for him in the Shirtless than I am in the Taco Bell League. What exactly would you want for Antonio Uber just because I am curious.

BG was played by Floy?!

This is the worst shirtless season ever :(
I didn't play anyone.. I was fair and I standby my merchandise.

I am so behind it that I offer no refunds because I know that it will satisfy any customer.

Congrats Act,

You are not the Cleveland Browns. :)

You got that first win friend.

Edit- Also Bread, let me know friend what you want to do and Kave friend, let me know if you want to hear my offer.

Top Bottom