• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S2| Revenge is a dish best served Shirtless

Sanjuro

There's two groups! NeoGAF and NeoGAF Shirtless

I think it's easier to just have a separate shirtless one so we don't have to go digging to find everyone again. There's nothing stopping you from joining both

No, I mean the actual league!

Are these just for picking draft picks or do they segway into the regular league?

I skipped the draft stuff because I hate college sports.

Wes

venison crêpe
Are we still doing the "most points in name the draft correctly" allows you to decide where you pick in our fantasy draft thing? If I recall people seemed to like the little twist to it last year.

UberTag

Despite winning last year's NFL draft contest, I wasted my 1st pick on Doug Martin (who was my top choice).
That was a mistake that really should have come back to bite me. Especially seeing how I was juggling random QBs for the entire fantasy playoffs.

Are we still doing the "most points in name the draft correctly" allows you to decide where you pick in our fantasy draft thing? If I recall people seemed to like the little twist to it last year.

Yessir, that's how it's gonna go down again.

But this year I will win, both the draft prediction and the League.

Greg

Despite winning last year's NFL draft contest, I wasted my 1st pick on Doug Martin (who was my top choice).
That was a mistake that really should have come back to bite me. Especially seeing how I was juggling random QBs for the entire fantasy playoffs.
BRAG MORE, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Hello friends!

Don't forget to fill out your mock draft! This is your 1 week notice! Also, if somebody knows of a way to get ahold of Godslay, let me know, because he hasn't signed up.

Which reminds me, occasionally check the email you signed up with for the Shirtless League, since I sometimes send emails which gmail classifies as junk.

rando14

Daaamn I wish there was an open spot in this league!! Oh well, I'll root for Greg, him and me did wonders with Lacy last year!!

Daaamn I wish there was an open spot in this league!! Oh well, I'll root for Greg, him and me did wonders with Lacy last year!!

You're first on the wait list now in case somebody leaves!

I don't know if Godslay is in again, if he isn't you can join, but for now we're fully booked.

Also: 10k fine for Rando for not rooting for me, I don't care that you're not in the league yet.

SHIRTLESS FINE LIST SEASON 3 said:
- Narag : 100k
- BG : 50k
-Darkest Red : 50k
-Gregory : 50k
- Rando : 10k
-Kave : -5k

If a tree is shirtless in the woods and no one is around to see it.

Is it truly shirtless?

Everything is born shirtless, it's the way nature intended it.

But 5k fine deduction for the deepness of the post.

i want rando in the league

do it BOB

I'm not gonna kick out Godslay after one inactive off-season. He might be in China training for the Shirtless League to beat Ubertag. Godslay is one of the few guys who can beat Ubertag.

Top Bottom