• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shovel Knight |OT| The 8-bit adventures of Butt Butt Goes to Europe & Australia

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Last I remember, each will come out separately from each other, but paired with more content. Example, King Knight could come out in 2.0 (or 1.1, however they number their updates) along with Challenge Mode or Gender Swap mode (or hell, even Battle Mode-just because it was the last stretch goal doesn't mean it will be the last feature added in).

Oh, fair enough. That explains why I haven't heard too much about any of the extra modes so far. I'm already with a (hopefully) steady release of new Shovel Knight goodness.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone seen word about the people that Kickstarted it? I haven't seen anything come through about when codes will be distributed... just wanted to see if anyone else had!

Anyone seen word about the people that Kickstarted it? I haven't seen anything come through about when codes will be distributed... just wanted to see if anyone else had!

I got an email about codes being distributed through Humblebundle like a year ago, and recently got another telling me to claim it on Humblebundle.

Regiruler

I got an email about codes being distributed through Humblebundle like a year ago, and recently got another telling me to claim it on Humblebundle.

I haven't actually received an email from the kickstarter in forever. I was able to get my digital manual just fine though so the glitch is probably just a minor one on my end.

georly

maxcriden, king of pop music subtitles

Can't wait to finally play Mega Zelda 2 Man 2

Mega ZeldaVania Tales.

Game has up+attack items, like castlevania.
Game has shovel pogo like duck tales. And money as a goal.
Game has multiple megaman-like bosses.

It's less like zelda 2 than the other 3, though. I guess zelda has towns, but this game is more like faxanadu, i think, in that regard.

Mega ZeldaVania Tales.

Game has up+attack items, like castlevania.
Game has shovel pogo like duck tales. And money as a goal.
Game has multiple megaman-like bosses.

It's less like zelda 2 than the other 3, though. I guess zelda has towns, but this game is more like faxanadu, i think, in that regard.

Yeah but Faxanaduckmania Tales sounds like Jason Alexander in Camelot

atbigelow

Backed to the level of being in the design hangouts, which were crazy fun. Felt great seeing some of those topics come to fruition.

I picked Wii U as my code, but might end up double dipping for 3DS for dat stereoscopic 3D.

Got this one
75GNeb2.png

Wish I participated in the kickstarter campaign.

ohlawd

I'll get the Wii U version but not right away.

Atelier Rorona Plus comes out two days prior. Picking this up after I'm done with that.

Velcro Fly

Day 1 on my 3DS. I feel bad for not backing this but I didn't have extra money back then but I will buy day 1 since this game looks awesome.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't forget to check out the Press Release, guys. Lots of great music, sprites, art, and logos that I'm sure could be used as Steam banners.

Regiruler

Does anyone know if 3DS/WiiU review codes are out as well? I want to know if we'll hear impressions from those systems before launch.

Aeana

I wanted to switch my survey answer to Wii U from Steam, but apparently it's too late to do it since they already sent the info to Humble. Very, very sad. :(

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Been eyeing this ever since the Kickstarter first began. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Regiruler

Everyone who got the dirt should post their cheat code that they get. Because I must collect ALL the codes.
are there multiple playable characters in this?
In future free updates. Characters will be King Knight, Plague Knight, and Specter Knight.

There might be something in the base game as well but if there is it's a postgame surprise and YCG has kept it under heavy wraps.

DirtyLarry

Nice, my 3DS is getting major play lately.
Mario Golf was on a steady rotation.
Currently loving the hell out of 1001 Spikes.
And this is Day 1 on the 3DS.
Good stuff.
My Vita is sad.

JEKKI

o darnit, I backed this kickstarter and got a PC copy but I want a 3DS copy :(

think I'll sell my PC code and jus buy the 3DS version :)

Top Bottom