• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

Saw this in the FGW thread.

SLOG7N4.jpg

Salty girls pack. :'D

Mike doesn't seem too optimistic on that front ...

Though I don't think Autumn's actually announced that they're publishing anything for a while now that I think about it.
A part of me actually wonders if the game will continue after Robo-Fortune.

Also, where the hell is my Brain Drain Gang pack? >:-O

When they finish that, they finish up the NESCIA arcade and the PS4Vita ports

The real question is where the artists are gonna be during this point. Whether they'll be prepping for the design of a new Lab Zero product, continuing work on SG, or ... something else.

Mr. X

The real question is where the artists are gonna be during this point. Whether they'll be prepping for the design of a new Lab Zero product, continuing work on SG, or ... something else.

AFAIK they've been pitching to pubs but they have't announced anything is happening

So yeah :(

I could love to see the SG universe expanded be it through a beat'em up, a VN or any other genre.

An action game starring Minette would be cool.

also, i was in need of a tablet and ended up deciding on a cintiq hybrid because of the convo a few pages/months back

Mr. X

What I hope: A beat 'em up featuring Marin or more Skullgirls updates
What would surprise me: Battletoads

Either way, congrats on finding more work.

ElTopo

Banned
I'd like Skullgirls 2 to be like MVC1. 2 on 2, Duo Team Attack supers, selectable assists (with a limit on the number of uses), and shorter combos.

Goon Boon

Banned
Let's not get carried away...

I'm extremely skeptical that we're ever going to get anywhere with Valve, even after we jumped through all of their hoops. But I still intend to try.

That's great, hope it works out. Just try to avoid the Halloween exclusive thing - it may have way lower acceptance standards, but it's something people can only use 1/30th of the time.

Also I just realized most of my posts in this thread are about Skullgirls hats in a non-Skullgirls game, haha.

ElTopo

Banned
LMFAO if you think MvC1 has shorter combos than MvC2 or Skullgirls.

I meant that it should play like MVC1 BUT with shorter combos unlike MVC1. Sorry that I have to make that absolutely clear, can't leave it inferred because guys like you take everything literally.

Ravidrath

So anyone with the 360 version of the game want to confirm whether or not Eliza is out?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Eliza/3f1985eb-1c2f-4787-8e56-ed1a0da3dbed

Oh, WTF - I mean, seriously.

Yes, the Title Update and Compatibility Pack haven't been approved yet. So this won't do anything until those pass testing and are approved. It's probably a week or more away.

Since Skullgirls tests with Microsoft Japan, TGS completely screwed everything up, scheduling-wise.

Broken Loose

Neo Member
I meant that it should play like MVC1 BUT with shorter combos unlike MVC1. Sorry that I have to make that absolutely clear, can't leave it inferred because guys like you take everything literally.

Why would you want the game to play like MvC1? What differences specifically would you want and how would they be better?

Been gone for a week and come back to GAF to see that Eliza will be out this week and Beowulf has a Awesome tag in? ;w;

Is it me or is Beowulf creation process going faster then usual?

Ravidrath

Been gone for a week and come back to GAF to see that Eliza will be out this week and Beowulf has a Awesome tag in? ;w;

Is it me or are is Beowulf creation process going faster then usual?

It's going faster than usual.

My pay is being covered by the PS4/Vita contract now, which freed up some money to hire some additional animation and clean-up help.

Top Bottom