• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

So I decided to try out Eliza through her story mode cause my internet nuked itself for half an hour, and I really enjoyed playing as her. Not as much as Big Band
(I don't think anybody will be as fun as Big Band to me)
, but she's great nonetheless.
I love all the cutscene art for her special scenes, and the talking portraits as well. And the story is just crazy. Really enjoyed it!

Is it bad I've gained a bit of a crush on Albus?

Piccoro

Hey, aren't the Japanese players getting Eliza? It's kinda uncool for them to play online against US/EU, seeing her and not being able to pick her... :p

Looks like Sony edited the avatar image out of the PS.Blog, so here's what today's avatar's look like:

ByzI2CrIMAI-KIH.png:large

You should only download one patch - they're always cumulative from the original version of Encore.

No Eliza? I am seriously dissapoint.

So, what I can only assume is part of the IGG physical rewards arrived today, a poster with the new characters on it.

Unfortunately, the mail carriers didn't handle it gently enough and it's noticeably wrinkled and bent along the middle.

It looks really cool though.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So, what I can only assume is part of the IGG physical rewards arrived today, a poster with the new characters on it.

Unfortunately, the mail carriers didn't handle it gently enough and it's noticeably wrinkled and bent along the middle.

That sucks about the poster. Post pictures, if possible!

I'm still waiting on my shipping e-mail. I'm really looking forward to it.

Ravidrath

Man, that sucks.

And you have to handle a poster tube pretty roughly for that to happen...

Galdelico

Is the art gallery still supposed to come out on consoles?
It even got expanded on PC, it would be a shame to miss such goodness on PS3/360.

Edit - Nevermind, I just read on Skullgirls Facebook page that the gallery is still planned for consoles, with a later patch.

Ravidrath

Is the art gallery still supposed to come out on consoles?
It even got expanded on PC, it would be a shame to miss such goodness on PS3/360.

Edit - Nevermind, I just read on Skullgirls Facebook page that the gallery is still planned for consoles, with a later patch.

The gallery is, like, multiple gigs. And we'd have to make you download the whole thing over again whenever we added to it.

So we decided that console would get the gallery in the last patch, just so everyone didn't have to download gigs of redundant data 3-4 times.

On one hand the physical perks are coming. Yippee!!

On the other hand... now I remember I couldn't afford one of those awesome cels. :(

Can't wait to collect some swag

Galdelico

The gallery is, like, multiple gigs. And we'd have to make you download the whole thing over again whenever we added to it.

So we decided that console would get the gallery in the last patch, just so everyone didn't have to download gigs of redundant data 3-4 times.

Totally fine with your decision. Thanks for replying!

CrossRhythm

Neo Member
Aaaah! Beowulf is the character I've been most excited for. Now that his development has started, he looks even cooler than I expected.

So apparently the other stuff came already. I just found it today though. Guess I should have checked the mailbox when I saw the two shipping emails lol

Anyway, here's a pic with everything, but not all of the cards. I have the say, the cards look really, really good. Too bad there's no Minette focused one, but the Double one makes up for it.

sgiggswag_zps84db08ec.jpg

Ravidrath

So apparently the other stuff came already. I just found it today though. Guess I should have checked the mailbox when I saw the two shipping emails lol

Anyway, here's a pic with everything, but not all of the cards. I have the say, the cards look really, really good. Too bad there's no Minette focused one, but the Double one makes up for it.

sgiggswag_zps84db08ec.jpg

Glad you're happy with everything!

And, yeah, we spent extra making sure the cards turned out well. In addition to doubling the count.

How does one going about getting a refund on their backing? Or do I have to go through my credit card company? Kind of really annoyed with the team. Addressed them on Twitter but didn't exactly have my issue resolved.

Crocodile

I would've like to have been notified about the DLC characters I helped contribute to. Now I have to pay to get them? No thanks.

Unless you've been living under a rock how could you possibly miss them? Twitter, Steam updates, multiple threads on GAF, etc. Plus I'm 100% they announced the "3 months for free then pay" model before even the 1st character came out.

Rivitur

Banned
Unless you've been living under a rock how could you possibly miss them? Twitter, Steam updates, multiple threads on GAF, etc. Plus I'm 100% they announced the "3 months for free then pay" model before even the 1st character came out.
He's just being difficult : 3

Mr. X

I got notified by IGG emails and saw announcements on Steam, GAF, Skullheart, SRK, EH, PSBlog, facebook and twitter.

Did you lose internet?

Top Bottom