• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... What's everyone playing?

The last time thing I played was FF6 on the snes mini last night. This is my first time playing the game. I quit though after I died in the cave leading to the Esper world and lost about an hour of progress. That dungeon is super annoying

Castlevania 64. Beat it a couple of weeks ago and just got the itch to start it up again. I was initially disappointed with the game when it first came out (compared to SOTN it isn't hard to understand) but for some reason am really enjoying it now.

Rayderism

I've had The Evil Within in my backlog for quite a while now, started playing last weekend and the weekend before (I only have time to game on weekends). I'm trying to finish it up before starting Evil Within 2.

Still playing South Park, have Destiny 2 PC preloaded, and I'm expecting a call from my local shop when they receive Mario Odyssey any day now.

toa95

Been jumping back into Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and getting super salty every time. God I love Mario Kart but man... I'm bad at it.

currently trying to finish atleast the story mode of fire emblem warriors before mario odyssey comes out but work is trying to stop me from doing that :(

JaCy

Trying to finish Ni No Kuni before the second one is out. I’m barely 7 hours into it. Also trying to finish Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

TSAR

Trying to stretch Stardew Valley switch out for another few days until Mario. I'm in the waning days of fall of year 2 and feel like I finally turned the corner on making money and am about to
build out a cellar to age my wine

The new South Park.

It's very well done. I'm loving every minute of it. And, I don't know what it is about Ubisoft games, but they bring out the completionist in me.

I just gotta find all that Yaoi...

I have been revisiting Master System of all things. I can still beat Kenseiden and I recently got Master of Darkness which is a really cool Castlevania rip-off (the controls are a tad shit) that I've never played before.

im playing see how long i can say fuck evillore before getting banned

No one cares.

Daft Bird

I'm going to get Fusion Frenzy and play it for as long as I can. Used to play it with my brother when we were little so I'm hoping for a nostalgia trip.

Mostly apolitical things. Had to stop playing Alan Wake recently due to Agent Nightingale being a reckless FBI agent. Shame too, I was rather enjoying it. Fucking politics, why can't we go back to the ol' days where women were sexy and people could take jokes?

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I’m playing Super Metroid and FFVI on my SNES Classic. Also some SamShoV Special.

Tenck

Starting another Planescape torment playthrough. Been a while since I last played it and I had $20 steam credit so got the enhanced edition.

CRIMSON-XIII

Neo Member
Waiting for Assassins Creed Origins and Mario Odyssey to arrive, playing Fortnite Battle Royal and Final Fantasy IX (replay) during my free time.

bobawesome

A little bit of Chaos;Child but mostly waiting for Mario Odyssey.

Feel like maybe someone may have spoiled something in a suicide thread or maybe they were being cheeky. I dunno. Seems like a bad time to be here.

LOLCats

Banned
SouthPark, but im kinda playing slow, since i like it and dont want to just burn through.

But im in monday night football tape delay,

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Finished The Evil Within 2 this past Saturday and just waiting for Assassin's Creed Origins and Wolfenstein 2 this Friday.

mark1982

I've been on a GBA run recently and doing a Castlevania back to back session.

Completed Circle of the Moon already and I'm almost done with Harmony of Dissonance, then after that I will start Aria of Sorrow.

Such fantastic games, glad I finally got around to play the handheld series since I had them in my collection for the longest time. I consider Symphony of the Night one of the greatest games of all time... so playing this series just brings back all the beautiful memories, seeing all familiar enemies and hearing the timeless musical score is such a satisfying feeling.

After this I will be heading to the DS series.

Kneefoil

Beat Shovel Knight for the first time maybe 45 minutes ago. Definitely one of my favourite 2D platformers of all-time. Top 5 material.

Haven't touched the DLC yet. Hopefully it can live up to the original content.

Just finished Fractured But Whole tonight, been playing all weekend long. Really great game but not as good as the first, sadly.

Was going to play SoT next, but think I'll save it for another time. Might finally play through Child of Light next.

korona15

Banned
The owner of this website is a serial sexual harasser. I know you want to talk about video games, but do you not have a goddamn conscious?

Not really a game, but I'm reacquainting myself with RPG Maker. I used XV Ace before, several years ago, and now I have MV so I'm relearning the basics, like doors and scripting.

Top Bottom