• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Eye! The MGS4 Photo Thread

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Haven't messed with the picture taking yet... when using a 2nd controller to take pictures, what buttons do you have to press?

MOAR
SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIONST.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-1.jpg

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELDCOMMUNICATIO-2.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_1.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_2.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_3.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_4.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_5.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_6.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_7.jpg

MIDDLEEASTREDZONE_8.jpg

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
How do you give the militia items like rations, etc.?

I see there is a photo above that has Snake handing one of the militia men a ration.

chespace said:
How do you give the militia items like rations, etc.?

I see there is a photo above that has Snake handing one of the militia men a ration.
Have the item equipped and go near one of them and an Action icon should appear for triangle.

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Btw we are thinking about doing some HQ/HD videos of the most awesome moments of the game in the next few days, are you guys interesting in stuff like that?

Cartman86

Banned
dabookerman said:

Hehy Dabookerman. Since you've completed the game at least 5 times (3 for me) can you tell me if you found the guns...

FAL Carbine
MK. 46 Mod 1

These are the two weapons I don't have that are listed on various sites. Does Drebin sell them or are they lying around? I didn't notice them in ACT 1,2,3,5. I suppose he could sell them in 4.

EDIT: NM found em.

f@luS

More than a member.
Blimblim said:
Btw we are thinking about doing some HQ/HD videos of the most awesome moments of the game in the next few days, are you guys interesting in stuff like that?
its gonna be a LOT Of videos then !

Guled

Blimblim said:
could your servers handle a 15 hour video :D

I only took one picture.

Here it is:

SHADOWMOSESSNOWFIELD.jpg

Dudes. The entire part after you exit that small area is fucking amazing. When "The Best Is Yet to Come" started playing, I was floored.

McLovin

I won't have access to my ps3 for a couple of days.. I got to the beginning of act two. I wanna finish mgs4 even more now :(

S1kkZ

Blimblim said:

yes

Roxas

instead of using a 2nd SIXAXIS, you can just plug in a USB Keyboard and press Prt Scrn, it will save it to the HDD.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
inner-G said:
You can watch the mission briefing @ any time (once you get to it) from the main menu.

oh, that's right.

is there anything else to be found during mission briefings?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
revolverjgw said:
Can you take pictures during cutscenes? I'd love a picture of MAJOR SPOILER
Snake and Big Boss
Me too, so I can make it my avatar in four years.

ascully

I love this thread Damn Amazon still have not shipped my copy, serves me right I guess for choosing the free shipping option.

Remy

Roxas said:
Just batteries for your solid eye, and ammo really.

And some tunes for the iPod. I'll edit the OP to reflect that you can get it at any time.

For those wondering how to find the handprint plate, here's the information half-cribbed from the guide:

When you're on the Mountain Trail in Act 2, a little bit after you come across the river you'll come to a soldier placing Claymores. Hug the wall to the left (north-east, according to the guide) and you'll find it.

For extra fun, go prone against it for the Hand Print camo. Make sure to register it to the camo menu so you can recall it later.

lunlunqq

don't you want to find it out yourselves?

hint:
run away from her...

you can also get her to dance for you. unfortunately you cannot take pictures while she's dancing. i leave it for you guys to find out.

Top Bottom