• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Eye! The MGS4 Photo Thread

$h@d0w

Haunted One said:
Of course. I was just poking fun at the selection of screens from some people in here (and teenagers everywhere, of course :p ). I mean, you can photograph anything at nearly any point in the game, but half of the pics in here are of the beauties in tight latex in seductive poses. c'mon, you know it's true. :p

I'm being facetious anyway. Carry on, guys!

Try looking at the Spore thread if you want more beauties.

eLGee

I must be retarded or something, 'cause I searched through every nook and cranny with the Mk. 2 during the act 2 mission briefing, and the camera was nowhere to be found. Though it was kinda cool to see Sunny play her PSP. Anyway, where the hell is it?

jet1911

Seiken said:
This thread is amazing. But we need MORE SCREENS FROM MGS1-SNAKE (the lol-polygons-one)

vzzh95.jpg

2wgd4i8.jpg

205bp75.jpg

2jebhfk.jpg

2eezswm.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

nofi

eLGee said:
I did. Missed the part where I said I watched Sunny play her PSP much?

It's behind the big console computer thingy right where you start. Turn 180 and you'll see it soon enough.

oneHeero

Raven.jpg

EASTERNEUROPEECHOSBEACON.jpg

Took 1 for the team and almost died getting these pics, I feel like the guys on those discovery channel shows who put themselves in harms way to get the pictures no one else gets.

I used 1p as camera too :\ Didnt know about using the 2nd controller as camera.

SreyB

eLGee said:
I must be retarded or something, 'cause I searched through every nook and cranny with the Mk. 2 during the act 2 mission briefing, and the camera was nowhere to be found. Though it was kinda cool to see Sunny play her PSP. Anyway, where the hell is it?

Hmm, maybe the position of the camera is dependent on which mission briefing, because I found the camera behind the computer desk located downstairs (the opposite end of where the helicopter is located).

Teknoman

How do you get into the full white backgrounds with the B&B corps?
I just took out L. Octopus then tranqed her in beauty form, but no crazy full white background.

Is that some sort of special mode?

maskrider

Teknoman said:
How do you get into the full white backgrounds with the B&B corps?
I just took out L. Octopus then tranqed her in beauty form, but no crazy full white background.

Is that some sort of special mode?

Hang around with them for enough time and you will be in a full white area like the virtual range, I fell into it when I look around for the extras in the area where I fought
Laughing Beauty
, from what the others said, aim the camera on them and they will pose for you.

Teknoman

maskrider said:
Hang around with them for enough time and you will be in a full white area like the virtual range, I fell into it when I look around for the extras in the area where I fought
Laughing Beauty
, from what the others said, aim the camera on them and they will pose for you.

Oh, heh I panicked and just started backing up and taking pictures. She was releasing some kinda psychic energy so I thought i'd get hit with something :lol

Oh yeah and when you have the camera equipped and put into 2p mode, all you do is press R1 and it immediatly takes the image, no aiming or anything?

Because I also want to start snagging some MGO pics.

maskrider

Teknoman said:
Oh, heh I panicked and just started backing up and taking pictures. She was releasing some kinda psychic energy so I thought i'd get hit with something :lol

By "hang aroung", I mean just stay in the area, not grabbed by them. Grabbed by them will lose health while they ....... you.

If you lie on the bed, they will ......... on you and ...... you.

Teknoman said:
Oh yeah and when you have the camera equipped and put into 2p mode, all you do is press R1 and it immediatly takes the image, no aiming or anything?

People said so but I hadn't tried yet.

CloudNL

I found Hideo as a ghost! :lol
If you make a picture at this position, you will see Hideo's zombie face! :lol

1213555472.jpg

And another one here:

1213555574.jpg

Some others:

1213555593.jpg

1213555606.jpg

1213555617.jpg

1213555629.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
woah, are those skulls reflecting in their visors?

Also, someone needs to try to take a picture of snake trying to do a crotch grab on a haven/FROG soldier. You can do it during the second act, when you're going through the forest area. She calls you a pervert :lol :lol :lol

Farnack

Banned
Okay, figured out the crawling pose. Got in a drum can and tipped over. That got her to get down.

Someone said they can dance. Anyone know about that?

dalin80

Banned
I have saved the hands as a camo option although its unlikely that there is bonus for doing a run though wearing just that it may be worth a try just for the giggles.

I love they included this feature (Will upload some later) but hate how this pics make the game look kind of ugly when in reality the graphics were a work of art.

Norml

I got to psycho mantis and if you switch to #2 port you can take pics with just the one controller:D but it doesn't work as good.

10culvp.jpg

2hxt62t.jpg

lunlunqq

maskrider said:
Not from in game Digital Camera, some pics of Laughing Beauty (click to enlarge)
*hot pics

shit, laughing octopus is so hot. i want to give her a lot of my love

btw, it's just my computer? or your picture pages contain a lot NSFW ads.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

dabookerman said:
A HIND D?? COLONEL.. WHAT'S A RUSSIAN GUNSHIP DOIN' HERE???
Wow! How did I not notice that :(?

1stStrike

Banned
Some of you guys need to use the photo editing features before you export them. Cause with a good number of these pics it's like, ZOMG GUYS CHECK THIS OUT..and all I see is a dark picture with nothing recognizable.

There's a lot of pics of the same stuff, but I noticed not too many pics of the little secrets in the game..like the robots in the trench coat following you and stuff.

On my next play through I'll probably start taking a bunch more pics.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
WHOAguitarninja said:
[IM]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/dabookerman1/MIDDLEEASTREDZONE.jpg[/IMG]

How do you unlock stealth camo?
And can you do it on the easiest difficulty?

Yoshichan

WHOAguitarninja said:
How do you unlock stealth camo?
Bandana: Complete a single-player session without killing anyone (including bosses). You can do this on any difficulty

Stealth: Complete a single-player session without instigating a single alert (caution is okay, but not alert). You can do this on any difficulty

Top Bottom