• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Solid Eye! The MGS4 Photo Thread

AmMortal

Banned
What a beautiful WolfDog...

bg7eb7.jpg

Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going?!

2en6m4m.jpg

I'm sorry, but you brought this on yourself..

2q32exg.jpg

And I liked you of all...

33wlh6p.jpg

You can all Thank him for this!

doqtkl.jpg

You call it Animal Cruelty...I call it Reality...

72dnpd.jpg

AmMortal

Banned
Apperantly there are ghosts in those pictures, at least that's what the game told me.

What's that all about?

It said to "Excorsise" Ghosts in the picture...

AmMortal said:
Apperantly there are ghosts in those pictures, at least that's what the game told me.

What's that all about?

It said to "Excorsise" Ghosts in the picture...
you can see them in the game viewer, but they aren't there when you export...

3 of the 4 pics i posted had ghosts too...

hrm *gets camera*

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Farnack said:
Alright, so how do you get all those beauties to
fall to their knees and crawl?

I saw it in a vid. Wasn't able to do it. Also heard about dancing?
link me

Ploid 3.0

Wow guys, awesome pictures D: I only have one ps3 controller here. I tried a keyboard but it didn't work (print/screen).

Ploid 3.0 said:
Wow guys, awesome pictures D: I only have one ps3 controller here. I tried a keyboard but it didn't work (print/screen).
i think kb only works in MGO...

which reminde me, so does MGO have it's own photo thread??!?!!?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
If you have a Dual Shock to USB converter, just plug that in, it works just fine as a second controller.

schild

Vic said:

You can get them to drop to their knees if you shoot them til they're about to die. They'll fall down (a well placed leg shop will drop them too). Go into photomode, they'll get on their knees or lie down all skankylike.

Dancing is... a myth. Or at least, I couldn't figure it out.

AmMortal

Banned
schild said:
You can get them to drop to their knees if you shoot them til they're about to die. They'll fall down (a well placed leg shop will drop them too). Go into photomode, they'll get on their knees or lie down all skankylike.

Maybe equip ipod?

Farnack

Banned
The Faceless Master said:
i think kb only works in MGO...

which reminde me, so does MGO have it's own photo thread??!?!!?
Probably scarce enough to be in the MGO thread. Or throw it in here.

alr1ght

schild said:

via the guide:

Drebin's shop features 4 emotion bullets on the second playthrough (except on Big Boss Extreme):

Laugh bullets
Rage bullets
Cry bullets
Scream bullets

you can deduce what those will do.

AmMortal

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
via the guide:

Drebin's shop features 4 emotion bullets on the second playthrough (except on Big Boss Extreme):

Laugh bullets
Rage bullets
Cry bullets
Scream bullets

you can deduce what those will do.

I already used them, I left a whole army of crying soldiers in Act 3 :lol :lol

Norml

Ploid 3.0 said:

Pose for pic then press the PS button and assign it to port 2 and press R1.

alr1ght

alright, double checked

Here is how you make them dance:

Song (iPod): Oishii Chuhan Seikatsu

If you play this during the "white world" phase of each Beauty battle, your opponent will start to dance. Sunny will also dance in the video feed in the pause menu.

AmMortal

Banned
alr1ghtstart said:
alright, double checked

Here is how you make them dance:

Song (iPod): Oishii Chuhan Seikatsu

If you play this during the "white world" phase of each Beauty battle, your opponent will start to dance. Sunny will also dance in the video feed in the pause menu.

AmMortal said:
Maybe equip ipod?

I -Am- Genius.

maskrider

lunlunqq said:
shit, laughing octopus is so hot. i want to give her a lot of my love

btw, it's just my computer? or your picture pages contain a lot NSFW ads.

Oops ! Selected NSFW type when I upload the images to imagevenue. Edited the post to indicate NSFW.

hulot

Campbell - bump into him with MKII in the first briefing, you'll have to go back after getting the face camo in Act II

Drebin - collect 60 different weapons

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Rice-Eater said:
How do you get that suit?
Haha, that's the stealth item. You get it by not getting into alert mode in the game.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lordg said:
How did you get the white background??
:lol It's as if you people haven't even played the game!

Second form (human one), laughing octopus

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Seiken said:
:lol It's as if you people haven't even played the game!

Second form (human one), laughing octopus
I tranq'ed my beautys before then I guess since I never got white screen

comrade

lordg said:
How did you get the white background??
Just walk around for a few minutes when she's in Beauty form and it will happen. There is a timer counting down from 3:00 and when it reaches 0:00 she faints so get as many pics as you can.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
I tranq'ed my beautys before then I guess since I never got white screen
"White screen" only happens on Laughing Octopus. It doesn't matter if you kill her or stamina own her, you still end up in the bright room.

Yoshichan

comrade said:
Just walk around for a few minutes when she's in Beauty form and it will happen. There is a timer counting down from 3:00 and when it reaches 0:00 she faints so get as many pics as you can.
Oh, I had no idea... Forget my post above.

Yoshichan

I just can't believe how awesome this in-game-screen shot-function works. The quality is TOP NOTCH!

comrade

Seiken said:
If you evade them long enough you can get them each in the dream sequence where they'll pose for pics. Someone said they dance when you play the iPod but I couldn't get them to.

Rice-Eater said:
Holy crap, someone with this upload me one of there save files NAO

I have both the Bandana (Infinite Ammo) and Stealth Camo (Invis) if you want my save.

Darkpen

Banned
Seiken said:
"White screen" only happens on Laughing Octopus. It doesn't matter if you kill her or stamina own her, you still end up in the bright room.

actually no.

I never got the white room on my first playthrough. I stamina killed all of them in both beast and beauty forms. So your assumptions are false.

I believe you have to run away from them for a while, then when they get close enough, they'll rush you, and you're sent to the white room.

Yoshichan

Darkpen said:
actually no.

I never got the white room on my first playthrough. I stamina killed all of them in both beast and beauty forms. So your assumptions are false.

I believe you have to run away from them for a while, then when they get close enough, they'll rush you, and you're sent to the white room.
Seiken said:
:mad:

Darkpen

Banned
Seiken said:
not my fault you fail D:

What I wanna know is if they start doing the crawing pose if you just point your camera at them at all, as opposed to having to mess with them in some way.

also, how do you get the drebin face camo?

Yoshichan

Darkpen said:
Post #244 also, how do you get the drebin face camo?
hulot said:
Post #225 Drebin - collect 60 different weapons

Epic fail kittonwy-angry-smile.gif

comrade

The Stealth Camo makes it TOO easy but it's fun if you want to mess around with all the CQC moves since no one can see you unless you bump into them.

Top Bottom